World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

orton interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

orton interview Empty
PostSubject: orton interview   orton interview Empty5/9/2012, 7:50 am

COLE: we now take you to josh matthews backstage who has an interview for us,

JOSH: thanks cole, please welcome my guest at this time randy.....

orton interview Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQbhspLr5ewPZTiizrmuB3YuQQoHDi9VAmTYraBPGP2HZJiCDBzKNUWRir

orton yanks the mic right out of matthews hand before he can finish his sentence,

ORTON: who in the hell do you think you are matthews, how dare you disrespect me like this, ill give you one more chance you will address me as........ YOUR JUINOR DIVISION CHAMPION RANDY ORTON! now do it right.

orton shoves the mic into matthews chest.

JOSH: ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time your juinor division champion randy orton, now randy may i ask you a few questions?

ORTON: well that's what im here for ain't it, now make it quick i got better things to do then to talk to a crummy interviewer like you josh.

the arena is elated with boo's as they hear randy's ignorance towards josh.

JOSH: how do you feel about your winning streak since coming to wcw?

RANDY: simple anwser there's no competition for me in this place,iv'e been walking over everyone for 7 weeks already, and now im the juinor division champion, im the best wrestler in this company and i have no problem kicking some ass to prove it.

JOSH: may i get your thoughts on how wrestlemaina went for dx?

RANDY: how do you think it went josh i mean weren't you watching dx dominate and sweep all are matches at wrestlemania?, look we showed why were the most dominate faction to ever step foot in this company and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

JOSH: what made you pick edge as your opponent tonight?

RANDY: i picked edge for one reason and one reason only, he's the world champion and there's nothing id rather do then humiliate the world champion and prove why im the face of the company, not rock, not edge, not any of these losers in the back but your's truly randy orton, and when i beat him ill prove that i deserve a world title shot. and also i got my friend my partner the animal mr money in the bank batista accompaning me to ringside tonight.

JOSH: that leads me to my next question randy how do you feel about the anonomus gm booking you and batista in a tag match against the brothers of destruction on smackdown this friday.

RANDY: do you really think that those 2 over the hill old bags will actually prove a challange to the animal and the legend killer, i mean come on there already bickering like 2 babies it will be a walk in the park, and let it be known know that when where done walking through the brothers of destruction, where gonna kick the broski nations ass and become the new tag team champions and prove once and for all that we dx are truly " living legends"

orton smirks at the camera then walks away as the show goes to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

orton interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: orton interview   orton interview Empty5/9/2012, 10:45 pm

{Official grade}

Solid but average promo. Not bad at all. 3 SP
Back to top Go down

orton interview
Page 1 of 1