World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Interview   Backstage Interview Empty4/16/2012, 10:47 pm

Josh Matthews is standing backstage with Christian, who is having his final preparations before his match against Alberto Del Rio

Josh Matthews - I am here at this time with Christian who takes on Alberto Del Rio tonight in a Junior Division Qualifier match. Christian what are your thoughts about your opponent tonight?

The crowd boo's the announcement of Christian who looks smug as he takes the microphone from Josh Matthews

Christian - Alberto Del Rio? He is no threat to me. All he does is talk about his destiny, how he will be the WCW champion, and a lot of other nonsense, he is delusional, and a weak competitor. He is lacking in Charisma, but then again, I am the most Charismatic superstar in the business today. I don't need fancy cars and a personal ring announcer to get crowd reaction, the "Peepulation" is behind me and tonight I will prove to you all that Alberto is all flash, no substance because that's how I roll!

Christian drops the microphone and walks to the curtain before his entrance

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde plays and Christian walks out to a serenade of boo's from the crowd
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Interview   Backstage Interview Empty4/17/2012, 3:43 pm

{Official grade}

Great match hype. Solid promo. 3 SP
Back to top Go down

Backstage Interview
Page 1 of 1