World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game Continues.....................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Game Continues..................... Empty
PostSubject: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/2/2012, 7:22 am

We have just returned from commercial break after Jeff Hardy's insane ramblings.

The lights in the arena begin glowing in DX green. They stay this way for a bit , causing the whole arena to wonder. Then they suddenly shift to red. Familiar music fills the arena as the titantron lights up.

The Game walks out onto the ramp with his signature shirt and jeans on. He begins speaking , microphone in hand.......

Triple H - Cut the music. Cut the music. You're all out here , cheering me. What's wrong with you people? -- Crowd chants "WHAT ?" -- This isn't a time for celebration. -- Crowd chants "WHAT ?" -- The Ministry won. -- Crowd chants "WHAT ?" -- CUT THE CRAP ! -- Crowd chants "WHAT ?" -- wCw is falling apart and you guys are busy what-ing me ? -- The 'What' chants die out --

Triple H smirks and nods as he stands on the ramp and continues talking ......

Triple H - That's better. As I was saying , I was in the big one last night. I was the only guy from my team who made it to the match. I've heard all kinds of rumors and excuses why Rocky and Jeff didn't show. Rocky's filing a movie , or getting a new tattoo , or being jumped. Jeff's too high , or he's painting a masterpiece , or whatever. Bottom line is , they didn't show.

The Cerebral Assassin pauses , slowly rolls and cracks his neck , then resumes speaking.....

Triple H - When the whole place was on the line , I was forced to grab two guys who were exhausted from earlier matches. Lesnar , Cena you guys did your best. Thank you. So , long story short , I managed to pin The Undertaker before succumbing to the numbers game. I guess I made my point because they've changed their name to The Ministry of Darkness.

The Game smirks again while glancing around at the crowd.....

Triple H - But , remember what I said. It's a numbers game. The Ministry thinks they are big and bad. They aren't big. They don't know from bad. The Ministry may be running RAW now , but that will end soon. And so will the numbers game. Or at least it'll change. But that's enough bad news for one night. Since I'm already out here , I'll give you some good news. My good friend , The Heartbreak Kid , The Showstopper , Mr. WrestleMania , Shawn Michaels is back tonight. And............... I become the Number One Contender for The World Heavyweight Championship tonight. And.... all I have to do is beat The Undertaker again. This is far from over , Deadman. This is just the beginning.

The King of Kings holds his hand up making the "Kliq" gesture with his fingers.

As he turns and begins walking backstage we cut to commercial.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/3/2012, 2:08 am

Good promo. Get on live if you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A Familiar Face Returns   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/3/2012, 6:22 pm

(as we return back from commercial, We see Triple H still making his way to the back when, suddenly, the lights go out. On the screen, video appears....)

(Triple H looks up at the screen and stops walking....he stares at the entrance way. Af twer a few seconds, Kevin Nash amkes his way to the top of the ramp. The two just stare at each other for a moment.)

Cole: OH MY! King, it's Kevin Nash! "Big Sexy" has come to the wCw!!!

King: I never saw this coming in a million years!!! I can't believe it....It's "Big Daddy Cool", here, in the WCW! UNBELIEVABLE!

(Nash begins to chuckle a little bit and then brandishes a microphone. He begins to speak.)

Nash: "Ok...I might be a little rusty here but here we go. Hi Buddy! *Nash laughs* Listen, I got your messwage that you wanted to meet me but....on RAW? At first, I thought this was going to be in the back with the rest of the upper crust boys but I said, what the hell, let us have it right here.

(Both men look around at the crowd as the arena is going wild.)

Nash: "Listen Hunter, I know why you wanted me to come herfe. I am no dummy. I saw the Survivor Series last week. It was disgusting, to say the least. I mean, Come on, let's face it, Team WCW, fell apart. You were abandoned by your "friends" Hunter, Your so-called friends. Where was The Rock....or that little punk, Jeff Hardy? Yeah, Brock and Cena came to your defense but what about your real friends? What about the Kliq?

(Nash's demeanor changes and becomes more aggressive)

Nash: We are your true friends, Hunter! Scott...Pac....Shawn...Me, we are your friends, hell, we are your family. Now, you have to understand, a family that fights together....stays together, as the saying goes. Now, earlier today, not only did our friend Shawn get a contract to return to the WCW but the WCW Brass came to me, offered me a big deal...one so big, that it gets me...a little....choked up! Seriously though, I am not here to pretend what happened at the Survivor Series wasn't an embaresment for you,l it was...it was. Yeah sure you beat the undertaker...Bravo Hunter, Bravo. However, you are going to need a hell of lot more reliable people to confront the Ministry of Darkness.

(Kevin Nash makes his way to "The Game", eventually standing toe to toe with him)

Nash: "What I am trying to say "H", is this....It is time to get the band....back....together!!!

(Nash drops the mic and walks back up the ramp. He stops at the top of the ramp, raises his arms, giving Triple H the "Wolfpac" hand signs...then he turns and walks through the curtain.)

Cole: "Wow, Big words from the former Diesel!"

King: "What will The Game do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/4/2012, 9:38 pm

The Game is still standing on the entrance ramp , looking dumbfounded. He brings his mic up to speak.....

Triple H - Well. I couldn't have said it better myself. I will say this. Undertaker , Ministry , The Kliq is back and we're taking over. Game On.

The Cerebral Assassin finishes walking up the ramp and out of sight.

{This Promo is Closed.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/8/2012, 10:28 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADING***

To both men - ByGod, that was pure amazing and genius! I loved reading it and I can't find any flaws in any of your responses. Both of you are awarded 5sp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/8/2012, 10:37 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty7/8/2012, 10:50 pm

Yeah this totally beat your response to the Cena/Orton Promo by a landslide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Continues.....................   The Game Continues..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game Continues.....................
Page 1 of 1