World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/15/2012, 2:30 am

Jerry Lawler: Oh no!

Jerry Lawler: He's back

Cole: And he looks angry

Shane Mcmahon: CUT THE MUSIC! *crowd boo's

Shane Mcmahon: SHUTUP SHUTUP DAMNIT! *What!?

Shane Mcmahon: Because I have a lot of things to say *What!?

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn5tOJSwrVINIwjsa88_uAKOQLHfP4gcTzigOtnBRuUTIijt5Y

Shane Mcmahon *sighs Two weeks ago I was rudely disrespected yet again! *What!? By that disgusting fur ball Mick Foley stuck a hairy sock that he wore for the past 15 years and shoved it in my mouth! *What!? That is what I like to call sexual harassment..... Yes Mick Foley sexually harassed me. *What!? Shane points to the back and out comes a lawyer. *The lawyer hands Shane a piece of paper. Get out of here now! *What!? I will now read the definition of what Mick Foley life is all about or should I say Michael Francis Sr. Eh em............ Sexual Harassment is a legal term that defines the terms of what is harassment and discrimination in the workplace. *BOOOOOOO So I have come to my sequence Michael you have been fine $2000 bucks. *What!? Damnit there more lawsuits coming! Now lets flash back to July 15th about a month ago when Dwayne Johnson so rudely dumped a load on me and my father! *What!? And Rock I know you gotten away with these blinded fans still rooting for you after left to make fairy movies *What!? So Rock I am going to file a big bad hard rocky lawsuit on you.... *What!? After I show this embarrassing picture of you..... Look up fool *points to the titantron
Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiS0K7Mf026qA24_JPp8y-8FbTrFfkNaKjm1aGZnr8RIxo7YUXsg

Shane Mcmahon: Haha oh Dwayne *BOOOOOOO Rock I file a extra 50 bucks just for the photo *What! And last but not least... Hunter Hearst Helmsley *Triple H chants Yes the same man who married my sister which is why I have filed a lawsuit for same sex marriage *Shane laughs *ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE! *Shane dances *BOOOOOOOO Which is why I have filed a.......

Cole: What the hell!

*Crowd bows and chants kick his ass!

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPgpM5wwhiYABgV5lbeis6MAUvIST_AqHVyysxMQc7FiKFX2cdZw

Shane Mcmahon: Please WELCO................... VINCE MCMAHON: SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!

*crowd chants for vince

Vince Mcmahon: How can I raise such a hard smut son of a bitch! *What!? Shane if you want respect you got to earn it..... Come on Shane fil...... Shane Mcmahon: Shut the hell up dad you shut your damn mouth you turn me into this monster and all you want to do is downgrade me *Booooo *Vince has that angry face on and
Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRasIBT0Ipxr0wWAOZVmo14L6g6xFO--QO-aQnXsaK1JGd6CMjAVQ

After Vince flips the bird *Shane smacks Vince than grans him by his suit *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Shane throws him off the stage
Cole: DAMNIT NO SON OF A GUN
Lawler: This isn't PG VINCE NEEDS HELP!

Cole and lawler rush to help

*Shane stares and dances and does championship waste pose

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR4eVDUa33Tj1WPNpjTMi-8mj0-9pmjYXLKsZb0EfToJO_-pnRg
Crowd is in shock! And chants asshole! As emt's help Vince

Last edited by Shane Mcmahon on 8/16/2012, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/15/2012, 4:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER......................

You need to talk to people about your promos.

1. You cannot name other superstars in your promo without getting their permission. (Foley , Rock , Triple H)

2. You were never given permission to use Vince McMahon. The ADMIN team had plans that involved him and now they have been ruined.

Jay

side note- Lawler's color is yellow. Cole's color is purple.

Last edited by The Game on 8/15/2012, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/15/2012, 7:54 pm

The titantron lights up and the crowd waits......

Jerry Lawler - Oh My God. What's next ? Who's coming out now ?

They see this.

The Game comes walking out on to the entrance ramp with a mic in his hand. He is accompanied by X-Pac. Triple H looks angry but then his face changes into a grin. He begins speaking....

Triple H - Hey , Shane. I'm surprised to see you out here running your mouth after that ass-whooping I gave you. You're out here talking and talking and I'm not really paying attention. Something about lawsuits. But , I did hear the part you said about your sister , MY WIFE. It's really funny , listening to you. Considering all the fancy schools Vince sent you to , YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Same Sex Marriage ? You do realize that you called your sister , A MAN. Remember......you said 'the man who married your sister'. I take it back. You're not an idiot. YOU'RE AN ASS !! ***crowd starts chanting....ASS-HOLE , ASS-HOLE , ASS-HOLE*** Hey , at least they got it right. -Triple H laughs- Like I said , I wasn't really paying attention but , for some unknown reason , Pac was.

The Game hands the mic to X-Pac. He starts talking...

X-Pac - Yeah. I know , right ? But anyway , DOUCHEBAG , my bad , I meant , Shane-O , you're out here accusing Mick Foley of sexual harassment. Trust me , Mick didn't sexually harass you , I should know. I've been accused of that more times than I can count. ***Triple H nods and can barely be heard saying 'That's true'*** You're right , Hunter , it's usually true. But anyway , you're out here wasting airtime complaining and talking trash about a fine piece like Stephanie. *** 'Hey" says The Game*** Sorry , bro , no offense meant. But , Shane-O , you're messing with the wrong crowd. Rock and Brock dumped piss on ya. Which was funny as shit , by the way. Trips whooped your ass all over the ring. Foley shoved his hand down your mouth to shut you up. I'm thinking Maybe it's my turn to kick your ass. What do ya say ? Are you man enough to fight me ?

{Open for Shane McMahon}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/16/2012, 2:14 am

Crowd *Boo's and is still chanting asshole

Shane Mcmahon: Hunter see that's where your wrong *What!? Hunter I know you can kick my ass *What!? But does that mean your smarter than me Hunter I got you where WE both wanted you. Yes this is a joke me and my father want revenge..... *What!? We want revenge for all of the disrespectful things DX has done to us in the past *What!? Hunter you see there's two sides of you one is the goofy DX side which my father and I will take care of I mean Hunter do you think Trapping us, Pouring manuver, Spray painting my fathers headquarters, or blowing my limo up is forgotten...*Boooooo Than the thing that erk's me the most because im suppose to be you! *Boooooooo You married my sister so you can become a big star...*Booooooo Triple H you ruined my life my sister should've manage me...... I would've become a world champion *Shane starts to cry (*Crowd chants crybaby)
*Crowd laughs

Vince: DAMNIT THIS ISN'T FUNNY!
Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2Ybqj-0e8KIveQzUeQH-t1QSp9yv1lfn41R970axmvEbVjqyY

(OPEN FOR TRIPLE H)

P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/16/2012, 4:21 am

Triple H and X-Pac begin walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Triple H - Stop your crying , Shane. It's not Steph's fault. You never could've been the champ. You're too much of a wuss. And like I said , You're an idiot. ***Triple H and X-Pac enter the ring*** I'm not saying you've never done anything cool. Jumping across the ring kicking a trashcan into someone's face is pretty cool. And the wCw universe seems to like your little dance. But you're out here claiming idiotic lawsuits that everyone knows are bullshit. I should kick your ass but you're not worth my time.

Shane - NOT WORTH YOUR TIME ? YOU SANCTIMONIUS PIECE OF-

Shane is cut off by Vince.....

Vince - Calm down , Shane-O. Paul's got a point.

Shane - What ? Dad ? You're taking his side ? But , we have a plan.

Vince - Yes , we have a plan. It's just not the same one.

Vince kicks Shane in the gut. While Shane is doubled over in pain , The Game grabs him and pedigrees him.

Vince - YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD SIDE WITH YOU ? TRIPLE H IS MORE OF A SON TO ME THAN YOU EVER WERE. YOU'RE WORTHLESS. YOU DESERVE EVERY BEATING YOU GET. And you'll get another one on Friday at Smackdown when X-Pac beats you within an inch of your life. I'm making that an official match. And I can make that decision not only because I'm Vince McMahon , but I'm also The Anonymous General Manager of wCw. I'm done here. Say it , guys.

Triple H - For the thousands here in attendance , and the millions watching at home , Let's get ready to...SSSSUUUUCCCCKKKKKK IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT !

X-Pac - If you're not down with that , WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA.......

Crowd yells SUCK IT ! !

{{PROMO CLOSED}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty8/20/2012, 12:59 pm

*** Official Grade ***
Shane- 4 stars

Triple H- 5 stars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!   Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Mcmahon files lawsuit!
Page 1 of 1