World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Mcmahon respones.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty7/16/2012, 3:52 pm

Cole: Welcome folks to WCW raw.
Lawler: Where getting word that one of the Mcmahons will respond to... (music interrupts)

Cole: So vince mcmahon (shane mcmahon)
Lawler: No its Shane you idiot

*Shane Mcmamhon come out in a suit (and walks slowly in the ring, with Vince mcmahon music still playing*

Shane Mcmahon respones. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWYMhE9ZdZZ3AimTZLvBAeo6tsxNUjgKDqAXunVsz5_0d4IhBXPg

Shane mcmahon: Now im going to cut to the chase you fans may be wondering why I have my fathers theme (WHAT!) well that is because last week The rock and Brock lesnar rudely therw a bucket of piss on me and my fathers I repeat my FATHERS head! (WHAT!)...(The crowd starts to boo) And this whole DX thing will not happen to again because like I said last week if you mess with me than you will feel the rath of Shane O Mac! (WHAT!) (More boos) *Shane Mcmahon face turns red* Do you fans know what The Rock and Brock have in common they are two scumbags who my father gave the torch to but both left the company. The rock failed as an actor and he's back and Lesnar failed at MMA because he's fat and slow...(Fans boos) Can you fans shutup for once? (WHAT!) *Shane Mcmahon throws mic down and points to the back to come out*

*Out comes a man with a bucket of piss, who walks in the ring and hands Shane the Bucket.

Shane Mcmahon: *Snaches it then walks out of the ring to the annouce table and throws the Bucket of piss all over Jerry Lawler* Lawler tries to get up but Shane hits him with the bucket knocking him out (Cole: What the hells wrong with you shane you went too far!)

*Medics come to help Lawler while Mcmahon goes back in the ring and does his signature dance*, Medics help Lawler ( Shane in the ring still dancing and grabs back the mic

Shane Mcmahon: Just to show all of you I am the real deal I challenge The Rock and Brock Lesnar to a 2 on 1 handicap!!!

[b]ANYONE CAN REPLY!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty7/16/2012, 4:49 pm

(I'm supposing this is on Raw!!!!!)

As Shane McMahon is looking at the ramp, expecting Brock and Rock to come out to accept the challenge, the stage erupts in flames and the lights go red. The music hits and for once the crowd has some mixed reactions.

The Ministry of Darkness' big red machine comes marching out onto the stage and heads down the ramp, eyes not leaving Shane 'O Mac. As the medics clear a path, pulling Lawler out of the way, Shane looks around for ways to leave. At about that time, Orton jumps the barricade on one side and the druid on the other. Orton smiles at Shane as Kane pulls himself onto the apron. He walks to the middle of the ring, and stares Shane McMahon down. Shane begins to try to talk his way out of the inevitable.

Shane: No! What did I do to you! Please don't!

As he does, Randy and The Druid roll on and surround Shane. The lights go green and the crowd erupts, cutting off the Ministry's deed.

Sheamus comes rushing out, diving under the ropes and into the ring. Shane immideatly starts yelling at Sheamus for help. Sheamus looks from Kane to Orton, and Kane slowly lets go of Shane. Shane goes running to Sheamus for help. Shane is suddenly decked by a boot. The unconscious Shane falls to the ground with a smiling Sheamus over him. Suddenly a new song hits.

The crowd boos louder and louder as all four men stand side by side in the center of the ring. Orton jumps onto the turnbuckle taunting the druid slowly walks away, through the ropes, and up the ramp. Sheamus beats his chest and taunts. Orton jumps off the ropes as Kane raises his arms high into the air, slamming them down, causing the lights to return to red and fire to erupt from all four corner posts. Kane's theme starts to plays again as the three men walk up the ramp and into the back, leaving Shane in the ring, still knocked out.

Last edited by Kane on 7/16/2012, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty7/19/2012, 4:25 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADE***

Shane - Very good promo and I love that you're bringing back the WHAT chants. Much better than you're Mr. Ziggles Show promos. I award you a 4sp. BTW, you got the match Wink

Kane - I liked the promo, but did you talk to Shane about it? If Shane responds saying he approves then I will give you a grade. If he does not, then I can't because this is frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty7/19/2012, 4:29 pm

He did.... I hope he gets around to approving it on here though!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty7/20/2012, 9:35 pm

Yeah I said he can...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon respones.   Shane Mcmahon respones. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Mcmahon respones.
Page 1 of 1