World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Mcmahon returns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shane Mcmahon returns! Empty
PostSubject: Shane Mcmahon returns!   Shane Mcmahon returns! Empty7/31/2012, 11:24 pm

Cole:Folks we welcome you back to WCW RAW!

Lawler:Yeah an....... (Lawler gets interrupted when the stadium lights turn off

Shane Mcmahon returns! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeaK63wROo0iOxGruDGR2Dd7hK9f3xS8-UJdbqYSag6x-7HCWoxg

Shane Mcmahon: Im back!!!!! and better than ever!

Crowd: Mixed Reactions

Shane Mcmahon: and when I say better than ever. Im not bluffing you see I have been doing alots of training(WHAT!), Lots of cardio workout (WHAT!) Not to mention i've done lots of ''resourceful'' training on The rock and Brock connection. (WHAT!) And there's an old saying... nothing last forever that is why my very first mission in WCW is to destory each and every stable (WHAT!) I will destory The rock and brock connection or should I say the sellouts... and I will destory the Light ministry which I almost forgot to state (WHAT!) A few weeks ago that mayo monster and the big bad machine who lost at Survivor Series assulted the chairman of the board's son....(WHAT!) AND NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY GETS AWAY WITH MURDER DAMNIT! LIKE I SAID WHEN I FIRST CAME TO WCW IF YOU STEP IN MY WAY YOU WILL FEEL THE RATH OF SHANE O MAC! (*crowd boo's) Im so sorry I let my rath out *sarcasm.....

*Shane is about to walk out the ring but comes back (*crowd boo's) And than theirs my brother and law... Triple H (Crowd cheers) The man who bends over and kisses my fathers ass (WHAT!) not only did he do that but he married my sister let me repeat that young ones he married my damn sister...but how can I be mad at that(WHAT!) Triple H and the Kilq is the greates stable in WCW which is why I shane mcmahon offer partnership Hunter why not have the Mcmahons and the Kilq take over WCW heck we will probably take all the titles... So Triple H come out here and shake your long time buddy's hand (*shane mcmahon sticks hand out waiting...)

[b]ANYONE CAN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon returns!   Shane Mcmahon returns! Empty8/1/2012, 1:31 am

(Mick Foleys music plays)

(Foley comes out from behind the curtain. Shane McMahon is stunned beyond belief as Foley comes down to the ring.)

Foley: Shane, your mission is to exterminate all the major stables?

(Foley starts to laugh.)

Foley: oh that's so funny oh man...

(Out of nowhere Mick Foley elbows Shane in the face when Shane turns around he's met with Mr. Socko. The Mandible Claw is locked in and Shane McMahon passes out. Mick Foley grabs the mic again.)

Foley: This time it's Mr. Socko. Next time? It'll be much worse.... Bang! Bang! Have a nice day!

(sorry for the shortness... Writers block sucks.)

[open for anyone.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon returns!   Shane Mcmahon returns! Empty8/4/2012, 9:51 am

***OFFICIAL GRADING***

Shane- Your promo is alright but nothing special... 3 stars

Foley- I have already given you a promo grade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Mcmahon returns!   Shane Mcmahon returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Mcmahon returns!
Page 1 of 1