World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty
PostSubject: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty8/22/2012, 5:20 pm

After the match Shane with Randy orton Shane crawls back in ring with mic.

*Crowd boo's

SHANE MCMAHON: EVERYBODY SHUTUP WHEN IM TALKING *What Last Friday night on Smackdown I proved to be better than X-Pac when I demolished him.*What Triple H since you are such a strong and cerebral man. I will like to introduce the next BIG star *What This man has talent *What He is the future *What And Triple H if my father made you imagine what kind of star I am going to make him *What

Shane Mcmcahon waits for..................................

Back to top Go down
AFatGuyNLilCoaT

PostSubject: Re: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty8/23/2012, 1:58 am

Roode: I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Me and The Billion Dollar Golden Boy are going places here in the WCW. If your in the tag-team division your on our list. A list that is goin to catapult us to the top. First team on our list is that group of has beens The Cliche I mean the Kliq. I heard you guys have been giving my friend Shane a hard time so I'm here to equal the sides a little bit. Usually I only fight for me, but Shane made my wallet fatter so that's all the convincing I needed. You see Hunter; Shane is going to help me get to the top. Hunter together you and Vince were worth millions, while me and Shane are worth BILLIONS! So I'm going to leave you senior citizens with this "It pays to be Roode!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty8/24/2012, 2:45 am

******************OFFICIAL GRADE************************

Shane - Slight grammar and spelling issues but , you're getting better. Color choices aren't so good. And I'm perplexed that Shane could even speak after running like a scalded dog and not fighting back when facing Orton. 3sp

Roode - Not bad. Miles ahead of your EY work. Color coding would've been nice. 3sp

*also , my response to you guys is in The Rock's current promo. *

Jay

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty8/24/2012, 3:37 pm

The only reason I ran is because I tried to make it a realistic match. I don't think Shane could have taken 5 rko's and I could've kicked out if I really wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty8/24/2012, 7:11 pm

Chill. I was just joking. lol

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.   RAW Shane Mcmahon after match. Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW Shane Mcmahon after match.
Page 1 of 1