World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vader Post-Match Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Vader Post-Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Vader Post-Match Interview   Vader Post-Match Interview Empty11/23/2012, 8:59 pm

A little short, I know...but here's my first ever ( Razz ) promo as Vader.

[Interviewer:]
Ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Kelly here for an interview live on wCw Raw. My guest at this time? The Mastodon, Vader.

*Vader enters the interview area with a towel around his neck.*

[Kevin Kelly:]
Vader, you just won in your return match against an equally large opponent in Rikishi. Your thoughts?

[Vader:]
My thoughts? My thoughts? Listen, I'm a 6'5, 450 pound MONSTER, an All American football player. My thoughts are only on demolishing the competition and getting the wCw World Heavyweight Champion in my possession. I am unbeatable, I have no weaknesses, no vices, just a desire to destroy men one by one to get that title. Is there anything wrong with that? Let me answer that for you: No. I am a rebel without a cause, a pitbull without a leash, and a hunter on the prowl.

[Vader:]
Some of the fools out there watching right now may think I'll all talk and no walk, that I'll just crash and burn. Let me reiterate this...there is NO ONE in this company that can stop me from reaching my destiny. Undertaker, Orton, Jericho, HBK, they won't hold a candle to me! And Punk? CM Punk, you may be wCw World Heavyweight Champion...but here's a wake-up call, champ. When I get my hands on you...your days as champion will be numbered...pipebomb.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Vader Post-Match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vader Post-Match Interview   Vader Post-Match Interview Empty11/24/2012, 3:46 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on RAW promo grades so here I am.

Sometimes short is ok. This is one of those times. Solid work all around. Loved him going right after the big dog. Keep it up.

*****Official Grade: 4/5*****
Back to top Go down

Vader Post-Match Interview
Page 1 of 1