World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyson's Post Raw Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty
PostSubject: Tyson's Post Raw Interview   Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty12/20/2012, 5:08 pm

The Huffington Post conducted an interview following WCW's massively successful Anarchy after Monday Night's Raw is War went off the air, catching up with the former Heavyweight Boxing Champion turned wrestling superstar, Mike Tyson.

Tyson's Post Raw Interview Tyson_01

"Mike! Mike! The night before at WCW Anarchy you suffered your first loss in an elimination match to determine contendership for the Intercontinental Championship, how do you feel about being knocked out by Christian Cage?" The eager interviewer asks, as Mike greets her with a smile.

"I never told anyone I was a man who couldn't be beaten... All I said was that I was an animal..." Mike says, chuckling to himself. "Kristen got the better of me when my back was turned, I ain't mad at him, he did what he had to. I stepped back into the ring with him tonight and turned em' inside out. Skully had my back but I didn't even need his help. I'm a machine. I'm an animal."

"Alex Shelly and you were an unlikely but successful team tonight against Christian Cage, how do you feel about Shelly as a competitor?" The interviewer asks.

"There ain't much to say, he's a good kid. He's fierce, he's a ladies man much like myself, and we both share a love for tribal tattoos. I like Skully, he's a good kid. A real nice kid." Mike continues, laughing out loud.

Tyson's Post Raw Interview Tyson_02

"Many fans think it's only a matter of time before you're a champion again... Even though you lost the contest to earn a shot at the title, do you think it will be long before you get a shot at gold in WCW?" She continues.

"No, I don't think so. Big Johnny knows I get the job done... He sends me out there and I do what I need to do. I've been making waves since day one, and everyone knows I'm lethal." Mike says, enthusiastically.

"Getting back to your match at Anarchy, it's the first time you've been billed on a Pay Per View event in many years, you really looked comfortable with a few weapons in your hand in the extreme rules match... What was it like competing in the ring in such a violent match?" She asks.

"Big Johnny said I could do whatever I want. He told me to go out there and clean house... I don't even remember the bell ringing, I blacked out. I was unleashed. I woke up holding a mop in my hand and everyone was down on the mat around me. I was really cleaning the g%d d^$n house. I'm amazing. I can't wait till I get back in the ring." Mike says, grinning.

Tyson's Post Raw Interview Tyson_03

"What's next for Mike Tyson in WCW?" The interview asks.

"The sky is the limit. I'll take on Heath Ledger, I'll take on Chris Geronimo... Send me over to Smacktown and I'll kill em. I'll brutalize em'. Either way, I'm getting my hands on some gold as soon as the opportunity strikes... They can try and slow me down by putting me against multiple men... That's not how I fight. I was trained to decimate em' one at a time... My offense is better than it's ever been. Nobody can get up after one of my fists connects." Mike continues, serious with an almost evil look in his eyes, then switching right back to happy smiles.

"Well Mike, thank you for your time... Goodluck!" The interview says, dismissing Tyson.

"You're welcome." Tyson says, as he skips away yelling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's Post Raw Interview   Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty12/20/2012, 5:15 pm

Laughed my ass off. Nice promo Danny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's Post Raw Interview   Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty12/20/2012, 10:27 pm

Nice.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's Post Raw Interview   Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty12/22/2012, 8:45 pm

My biggest praise for this is how much it keeps kayfabe in a real world setting. I love it. I also like that you are doing something besides the "come out to the ring and talk" type of promo. As always you have a nearly flawless presentation and awesome characterization.

Official grade: 5 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson's Post Raw Interview   Tyson's Post Raw Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson's Post Raw Interview
Page 1 of 1