World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post match interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Post match interview Empty
PostSubject: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 11:10 am

As Justin Gabriel is walking back to the locker room from the ring, Josh Matthew catches up with him for a quick interview.

Josh - Hey Justin can I get a quick word with you? "Sure."

Josh - After a 42 minute and 46 second match with Cody Rhodes, how are you feeling with this most impressive victory under you're belt to evinced to the next round in the tournament for the new SMACKDOWN! championship?

Justin - "Well Josh it was a most impressive victory and what we call in this business a show stopper. Tonight I was trying to make a impact and I did." Justin Gabriel Looks at Josh Matthew with a smirk grin. "This isn't going to be the last impact you're going to see from Justin Gabriel either cause there's many more to come in the future of WCW and maybe the next time we talk Josh i'll be in the finals."

Josh - Talking about the finals, do you have any words for you're next opponent in nexts week round of the tournament?

Justin - "Yeah, good luck and let the best man win. Oh yeah don't look up cause it might be me with a 450 for the 1..2..3"

Josh - Thank you for you're time Justin.
"No problem Josh."

As the interview ends Justin Gabriel walks into the locker room and the show goes into commercial break.

Last edited by Stone Cold Steve Austin on 11/26/2012, 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 11:50 am

Commercial made this worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 3:41 pm

Thanks i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 3:58 pm

This is a pretty good promo for the first we have seen of Gabriel. BUT , I agree with Arch. That commercial is awesome.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 4:01 pm

LOL AT THAT COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 4:19 pm

Special edition babies!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 4:48 pm

So whats the grade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 4:50 pm

Critic will grade it as soon as he has time.

Relax. The week just started and he is on top of it.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/26/2012, 5:10 pm

I thought you was the one that grades the promos but now I know it's critic and I am relaxed bounce
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty11/28/2012, 12:18 am

You got a tough task here man. You have to make Gabriel interesting and more than the generic face he is on TV now. So far so decent. You've written him as this young up and comer looking to make an impact which will work as long as he, you know, does actually make an impact. In other words, you played it safe which if fine for these early stages of Age Two. Only downside to this is, as Arch alluded to, it's not all that captivating and interesting.

Grammar and formatting were pretty much perfect.

{Official Grade}

Like a Star @ heaven 4/5 Like a Star @ heaven

Good start, and I hope this is a preview for great things to come. I think the promos will get better once Gabriel is actually locked in a feud, tag team, or title run.

Nice job man!

If I had to make some suggestions, if your keeping him face, is maybe try to play up to his good looks as he is probably the most good looking guy on the roster (behind Heath Slater of course). Or even go after the whole Capetown Werewolf thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post match interview   Post match interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Post match interview
Page 1 of 1