World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Smackdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: Post Smackdown   Post Smackdown Empty5/6/2012, 12:36 am

After a desperate attempt to brake Vampiro's crossface on Matt Hardy and prolonging the match, Christian failed and collapsed to the ground in disappointment, worn out after a match which he had hit the Unprettier on Matt Hardy, and had been on the receiving end of some punishment from both his opponents, he slowly made his way to his locker room

Christian: Why?! Why couldn't I brake it up, two matches, two losses, what is happening, I am better than these people, I am more charismatic than them, more talented than them, held more titles than them over my career, WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE! I am not just letting myself down, but all my Peeps around the world! The peepulation will be avenged, Captain Charisma will be back, and better than ever, this is my time, not the time of Vampiro or DX, but the time of awesome, these guys don't reek of awesomeness like I do, they reek of failure and of no charisma, I need something else, something to get me over, something charismatic.....

TBC - Big Show
Back to top Go down

Post Smackdown
Page 1 of 1