World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game is ready for war.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The Game is ready for war. Empty
PostSubject: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty1/27/2013, 9:37 pm

[SmackDown carries on and Cole is talking to Josh Matthiews on the commentary table.]

Cole:Well we just heard from the WWE champion, Kane, that the ministry of darkness is back. And what a way to come back from a very close match at the royal rumble. Josh you interviewed Triple H before the match and what can you say about the way he acted?

Josh:Well Cole he was certainly focused. You could tell that when he walked out there he was ready for a fight. And he didn't underestimate it. He managed to pin The Rock but Kane got a pin back in the last 10 seconds of the match. After the match, I saw Triple H leave the arena and I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

[It is at this moment that the lights go off. You hear a voice say 'Behold the king. The king of kings!'. The lights then come back on and Triple H's theme song plays.]

[Triple H comes out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp and grabs a mic.]

HHH:I'm not out here to cover the stories. I'm going to cut the crap. Luck. That is the only word that can describe Kane's victory last Sunday at the royal rumble. I have to say congrats though. He won fair and square. However, after talking the GM, I am now the top contender for the WWE championship. And it's only fair to say that Kane's luck is about to run out.

Cole:It didn't take long for Triple H to recover from his loss.

Josh:Definatly not. Triple H must be prepared for a fight. Everyone knows that Kane hates it when people say he gets lucky.

HHH:So. I heard that the ministry of darkness is back. Well I'm not afraid. Both of those butt monkeys could come out here and I wouldn't give a damn. I wanted to say this at least.

[The lights to dimm as a single spotlight hits the centre of the ring, where Triple H is. A sledgehammer comes down a rope into Triple H's hands. He unites it and grabs hold of it firmly.]

HHH:I am offering a challenge to either Randy Orton or Kane for no ordinary match. I have a special match in mind. A sledgehammer match. Where the only legal weapon is a sledgehammer. Now this is where I prove that the ministry is phoney.

(Open for either Kane or Orton. Whoever wants to accept this challenge.)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty1/28/2013, 2:54 am

I would love to accept this however being computerless prevents me from writing a response. so if you will allow me to accept this without a promo that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty1/28/2013, 5:07 am

Yeah alright then.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty1/29/2013, 8:39 pm

This was a great start, Skill. I know it would have gotten more points had it continued.

Official grade- 3 SP
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty1/29/2013, 8:42 pm

Thanks bryan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game is ready for war.   The Game is ready for war. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game is ready for war.
Page 1 of 1