World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff wasn't ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

Jeff wasn't ready Empty
PostSubject: Jeff wasn't ready   Jeff wasn't ready Empty5/5/2012, 4:52 pm

Hbk comes out wearing
Jeff wasn't ready Z

he gives the fans a few suck it taunts as he makes his way to the ring. The arena is filled with boo's from the crowd as they await Jeff Hardy in hopes that he will be able to take Michaels down a few pegs. As HBK enters the ring and grabs a mic. As he lifts the mic to his mouth the crowd starts to boo again.

"Tonight The Heart Break Kid is going to give you a taste of what will happen at Wrestalmainia! Tonight i will beat Jeff Hardy just like i will do yet again this Sunday to become the Intercontinental Champion."

the crowd boo's at even the thought of D Generation X holding any type of gold

"but yours truly won't only be in the Intercontinental Championship match but I'll be in the Money in the Bank match! I am one of the greatest superstars to ever compeat in a ladder match! I innovated the match and i can assure you that one of the three members of D Generation X will come out with that case!"

Jeff hardy's music cut's off HBK before he could finish. Hardy comes down and slides in to the ring as the ref calls for the bell. The match goes back and forth for about fifteen minutes after three superkicks, a few twist of fates, a swantom bomb, a diving elbow, and whisper in the wind HBK locks Hardy in to a sharp shooter leaving Hardy no choice but to tap out. HBK rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic.

It happened tonight and it'll happen this Sunday and If your not down with that I only have two words for ya! .......SUCK IT!

HBK does a few dx taunts before exiting and heading back stage
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Jeff wasn't ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff wasn't ready   Jeff wasn't ready Empty5/6/2012, 1:01 am

{Official grade}

Solid promo. Not a ton of content but you said what you needed to say. 3 SP
Back to top Go down

Jeff wasn't ready