World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready for Survivor Series.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Getting ready for Survivor Series. Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for Survivor Series.   Getting ready for Survivor Series. Empty6/28/2012, 1:12 pm

[The scene starts with the camera on Jeff and he is shadow boxing in the mirror.]

Josh:Joining me at this this time none other than 'the extreme enigma' Jeff Hardy.

[Hardy stops training and steps towards Josh.]

Hardy:Hey man.

Josh:Now Jeff you have all these fans depending on you.You also told us just how much this match means to you inside.do you think that the pressure is on you?

Hardy:Yeah umm the pressure is defiantly on I mean remember on RAW with my moment with Hunter I told him and everyone here that I have something to prove.I've been acting like a ass in the last shows to people like the Rock,Triple H and DX.In fact I'll see you later Josh.

[Hardy leaves his locker room and his music plays.]

[Jeff comes out to the Survivor Series ring and looks around.He then walks to the announcers table and gets a mic.]

Hardy:I can feel it!

[Hardy gets in the ring.]

Hardy:I can feel that this will be a good day for me.My expectations for today are higher thn ever.I will team with two of the most unbelievable wrestlers in the company today...Me...How did I do this?I must win but first I would like to call out Triple H.

(Open for Triple H.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Survivor Series.   Getting ready for Survivor Series. Empty6/28/2012, 2:58 pm

Jeff Hardy stands in the ring waiting for Triple H to arrive. After some time , Jeff appears sad as he speaks into his microphone.....

Jeff - I guess he isn't coming. So I'll just say it to you guys. I was out of line. I pushed some guys' buttons. I know better. I can do better. I WILL DO BETTER. I WILL SHOW I BELONG ON TEAM wCw. I was hoping Triple H would come out here so I could apologize to his face but ,

---he is interrupted by a new but familiar song. All eyes turn to the titantron...........

{{I will continue this promo tonight}}

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Survivor Series.   Getting ready for Survivor Series. Empty6/28/2012, 8:02 pm

As Jeff Hardy and the wCw universe watch the titantron , Triple H comes out onto the ramp and begins making his way to the ring. He is wearing a wCw t-shirt and carrying a water bottle and something else.

The Game pauses on the ring apron and spits a mist into the air before going through the ropes into the ring.
He stops , looks at Jeff Hardy , smiles , and begins speaking.......

Triple H - Hey....Jeff. I know you got something to say, but relax , I've got some things to say. I said some stuff about you last week. It wasn't so nice. I'm not saying it wasn't true, but it wasn't nice. You've come a long way since WWE. You've battled your own inner demons and beat them. I respect that. You haven't been winning too much lately , BUT , you have embraced the wCw universe and they have returned that love ten-fold. Last week I put you in a position where you had no way of winning. There was nothing you could say that would make you look good. And , you stepped up. Coming out here with some crazy accusation about The Rock. You did two things right. One , you found a way out of the situation by turning it on someone else. Two , you were smart enough to know not to push me. More importantly , you showed me that Rocky made a good choice when he picked you for this match. Sometimes it is the guy that out-thinks the other guy , who wins. What I'm saying here is , you earned my respect. So I brought you a present out here with me.

Triple H opens up the t-shirt he has been holding and shows it to the crowd....--It says "I Bring It.....Via Satellite"-- The Game looks at the shirt , chuckles , saying.........

Triple H - Sorry. That's not it.

The Game tosses the old Rocky shirt to the crowd and pulls one from his jeans' back pocket , opening it up. --It says "wCw" on it. He tosses it to Jeff.

Triple H - Go ahead. Put it on. You earned it.

{{{This Promo may be continued by Jeff Hardy , The Rock , or any of DX.}}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for Survivor Series.   Getting ready for Survivor Series. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for Survivor Series.
Page 1 of 1