World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty
PostSubject: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty8/1/2012, 12:05 am

Cole:We are back live on Monday Night Raw and if you are just tuning in,we are still feeling the aftermath of King Of The Ring,where there were such matches a Sheamus vs Sin Cara,Edge Vs Undertaker,and Triple H vs Druid.

Lawler:But dont forget we had matches such as Matt Hardy and Dolph Ziggler Vs. Kevin nash and X-Pac....

Suddenly the lights go out in the arena,and the crowd is quiet to see what is happening then suddenly.....

Matt Hardys music plays and right when his music starts purple fireworks shoot of for a full 20 seconds then finally Matt comes out onto the ramp running around clearly excited about somthing,with mic in hand he runs down to the ring and rolls in quickly.He taunts on the ropes as more fireworks go off behind him.He then stops himself to speak..

Matt:Hello wCw Universe!

the crowd cheers and chants EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME!

Last night was an amazing night for EXTREME,i came up with a win a last night and finally broke my losing streak to become EXTREME once again!

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Matt:Last night me and King Of The Blondes defeated Kevin "Big Non Sexy" Nash,and X-Pac the Wannabe Homeless Lumberjack in a amazing tag match! that match was back and forth but they just didnt have the Extreme quality that i have!

The Crowd chants HOMELESS LUMBERJACK HOMELESS LUMBERJACK!

Matt:But im not out here to remenice about last night,im here to talk about the future,im talking about the U.S. Championship! You see,the U.S. Title has been rolling around in my mind ever since i came to the wCw,and watching all those non-Extremeists take the title,its time for a change.

The crowd chants YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Matt:Sheamuses reign has gone on long enough,its time for Extreme to be brought to the U.S Title,so Sheamus im calling you out,if you have some Extreme balls then you will come out here and accept my challenge,or if you have no balls at all then just sit back there and focus on not tanning.I will be waiting for you when you get them......

Suddenly music plays and Hardy turns....

Sheamus,Foley,Kevin,Nash,X-Pac,Dolph Ziggler or Sin Cara may reply....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty8/4/2012, 9:56 am

***OFFICIAL GRADES***
Hardy- 3Star... Nothing much I can say... I did like your promo though
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty8/5/2012, 12:50 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty8/5/2012, 12:51 pm

lol sin cara is not even in wcw anymore, i changed to Big Show.
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty8/5/2012, 3:57 pm

ohhhhh,well i wrote this when you were still sin cara,sy man had no idea....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!   Get Ready the Era of EXTREME! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Ready the Era of EXTREME!
Page 1 of 1