World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-Match Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty6/12/2012, 3:40 am

(A cameraman comes to a backstage locker room to see Eric Bischoff pacing back and forth in front of Ryback who is icing his head.)

Bischoff: You let someone like HHH beat you?! How?! You are a monster! You are a machine! You are RYBACK!! And you let HHH beat you like you're a weak individual?! You do know that I am the reason you're even in this company right? I hold your fate in this company! If I get fired so do you! And I will be damned if you become what I have become in the WWE....A DISGRACE!!

Ryback: I know, I know....

Bischoff: Then why? Why did you fail to defeat HHH in that no DQ match? You did so well against Booker T on Smackdown only to lose to someone like HHH...

(Ryback gets up and holds Eric Bischoff up against the wall.)

Ryback: YOU WANT ME TO BEAT HHH?!! I'LL BEAT HIM ON SMACKDOWN!!! AND I WILL DESTROY HIM!! I AM THE MACHINE THAT YOU WANT!! AND ILL PROVE IT TO YOU IF YOU FEED HIM TO ME ONE...MORE...TIME!!

(Ryback lets go of Eric Bischoff, who drops to the floor.)

Bischoff: If you ever lay your hands on me again, I'll make sure you don't have a match ever again.

(Ryback starts to growl.)

Bischoff: What...was that? Do you really want to push me? You know if you even as to give me a dirty look, you will no longer be a wrestler in this company! Now lets go. I will deal with you later...

(Later that night, Rybacks theme comes on.)

(Ryback and Eric Bischoff are seen walking down the ramp and climbing into the ring.)

Bischoff: You see this mountain of muscle? he wants to fight HHH at smackdown in a Raw rematch, and if HHH is too much of a coward to even accept the match, I will have Ryback go hunt down HHH and make that decision for him!

Crowd: A**HOLE, A**HOLE, A**HOLE!

Bischoff: Will you please shut up?! Ryback has something to say.

(Eric hands the mic over to Ryback.)

Ryback: HHH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE IN FOR!!! COME FRIDAY!!! I WILL BE THE ONE TO DESTROY AND PUNISH YOU!!!

(Eric takes the mic back from Ryback.)

Bischoff: Now HHH what is your answer?

[to be continued by HHH only]

Last edited by Ryback on 6/13/2012, 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty6/12/2012, 6:14 pm

Wow.I really like this promo!God damn it why'd you have to end it there?
Back to top Go down

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty6/12/2012, 7:05 pm

i was goin to edit it after school
Back to top Go down

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty6/15/2012, 1:22 pm

The titantron comes alive with an image of Triple H sitting in the locker room. He smiles, laughs for a second, then begins speaking....

Triple H - Wow. Some guys will do anything for a few minutes of airtime. Feed....Me.... Meat...(Triple H mocks Ryback). But I'll get back to you. Eric Bischoff. Calling me a coward ? Aren't you the same guy who ran away with his tail tucked between his legs when the all powerful WWE made life hard ?

Bischoff - Now you -he is cut off by Triple H-

Triple H - Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question. So, now here you are, trying to make a return to the big leagues. As a manager. (Triple H starts laughing again) Because you suck. -crowd starts chanting...You Suck , You Suck , You Suck-

Bischoff - I do not suck. You people suck.

Triple H - Nice comeback there , jackass. -crowd starts chanting....You're a jackass (clap,clap.clap,clap,clap) , You're a jackass (clap,clap.clap,clap,clap) , You're a jackass (clap,clap.clap,clap,clap) See, they agree with me.

Bischoff - I don't have to put up with this.

Triple H - You're right. You don't. You could just run home with your tail tucked between your legs again. OR , You can shut up and let me talk to your retarded robot over there.

Camera shows Ryback growling and snarling.

Triple H - Ok, retard. Obviously you're mentally challenged. Everyone can see that. You walk around growling and hissing like an animal. You scream about wanting to be fed all the time like a two year old. And you picked Eric Bischoff for a manager. But that's not your biggest issue. Your biggest issue is me. I don't know if your head hit the sledgehammer too hard or you're just stupid. So I'll say it slowly for you. YOU...LOST. I...BEAT...YOU. You have no right challenging me. I am The Game. The top of the food chain. They don't come any better than me. Give me one reason why I should fight you again.

Camera shows Ryback standing there staring looking blankly.

Bischoff - My client can - again, he is cut off by Triple H-

Triple H - Shut up, Bischoff.

Bischoff - I will not be disrespected by the likes of you.

Triple H - Shut up, Eric before I come down there with my sledgehammer. Retard, Never mind. I have nothing better to do so , Yeah I'll give you another match. But IF.....you want it, it will be by my rules.

Ryback jumps forward screaming - YES.....YES....YES

Triple H - Now you think you're Daniel Bryan. YOU ARE RETARDED. Get your own catchphrase. BUT , I guess anything is better then Feed Me Meat.

Crowd is chanting YES ! over and over.

Triple H - You want another match, FINE. This time, you won't be walking out. This time, I will not just beat you. I will knock you out. This Friday... when we meet on SMACKdown! ...it will be a LAST...MAN...STANDING...match. See ya on Friday.

The titantron goes dark leaving Eric Bischoff and Ryback alone in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty6/15/2012, 4:13 pm

Bischoff: Oh haha very funny. The Game can make all the jokes he wants because when it comes down to it Ryback can and WILL leave HHH lying on his back and knocked out for a count of 10 and when that happens I'll be the one who has the last laugh.

Crowd: A**HOLE, A**HOLE, A**HOLE!

Bischoff: And HHH is to much of a coward to come down to this very ring and say all those things to...my...face. because he's scared, sure he accepted the match and made it a last man standing match. But he just doesnt have the guts to say that to my face or even Rybacks face, because he knows Ryback can beat him. Its just a matter of time before his clock gets stopped.

(Ryback is seen breathing heavily and grunting.)

Bischoff: Woah there big man, youll get your chance just wait.

(Bischoff and Ryback are now walking to the backstage area.)

[this promo is closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-Match Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Drama   Post-Match Drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Match Drama
Page 1 of 1