World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can You dig it Show?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Can You dig it Show? Empty
PostSubject: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/6/2012, 10:44 pm

Ladies and Gentleman please help me introduce the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time wCw champion Booker T

Can You dig it Show? Booker

Can You dig it Show? Booker-T-Entrance-Images

Can You dig it Show? 20120802_bookert_poll_teaser

What's going on Smackdown? Here on Friday night Smackdown we like to have thing popping, So i m staring this show called " Can You Dig This? " On this show, you would hear from the wCw superstars and thier input on their competitors here.. So Tonight we will have our 1st gust the King of the Ring Winner, the Legend Killer Randy Orton...................

Well, Well, Well, their he is The Legend Killer Randy Orton, Will randy let me ask, you how does it feels to be apart of the most donimate team here in wCw The Ministry of Darkness and to be the winner of the king of the ring

OPEN FOR RANDY ORTON!!!!
!

Last edited by Sheamus on 12/29/2012, 3:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/11/2012, 3:19 am

randy looks at booker with a sadistic smile and lifts the mic to his mouth but then pauses as the crowd begins to cheer,

Can You dig it Show? SD_638_Photo_002

crowd: orton! orton! orton!

randy looks at the crowd in shock then begins to speak,

Can You dig it Show? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUdWvGdWnJNfmTr_B2699Qs0O6iXPUn2dCs76hZT45ArE7Nzrw

orton: it feels great as usual booker and tonight im suprisingly in a good mood for the first time in a long time. so if you haven't heard of me before then let me introduce myself,

Can You dig it Show? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR7YxRBbQEK_QcrPd46ht9UXpdNuaXoZHl5bsKwt3jtu7CTCEF

the crowd cheers loudly as they anticipate what's coming,

orton: MY NAME IS RANDY ORTON!, AND IM THE 2012 WCW KING OF THE RING AND HOLDER OF THE MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE!. so booker im out here now what other questions do you have for wwe's apex predator?
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/11/2012, 10:50 am

Well Randy just like everybody else, we want to know, when are you cashing in your money in the bank briefcase? Every year one superstar hold that briefcase and Cash it in successfully on the current champion. As of right now, your partner The Undertaker is the New World Heavyweight Champion

Crowd: Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo

Randy Orton pauses and looks out at the crowd....

Can You dig it Show? 03bookert

If you had to, would you end your friendship and cash in your briefcase and take the title from the dead-man or will the Undertaker lock you in the Hells Gate... you are well known around here as the Legend Killer, will you be able to kill the Legend Undertaker?

Crowd: Orton, Orton, Orton, Orton

The Crowd await a response from Randy!!

Open for Randy, or anyone who was involved in the championship match!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/11/2012, 5:06 pm

Can You dig it Show? Normal_063
orton looks at booker then looks back at his mic and the crowd then begins to speak,

Can You dig it Show? ZD2H4

orton: well booker to start off ill answer your first question on when am i cashing this here briefcase.

orton raises the briefcase to the crowd as they cheer loudly for the viper.

Can You dig it Show? Randy-orton-455
quite honestly i don't know when ill cash this in right now booker i hold power in this briefcase, i hold the power to cash this in for a world title match whenever i wan't to, who can say they got to pick when they had a title match, not to many. i could cash this in when the champ gets out of the most brutal match of his life and is badly injured, he can't do nothing about it the crowd would have to watch me rko the life out of him and change the landscape of this company forever. also i can now also officialy call this my ring, my hunting grounds because i am the king of it!

the crowd roars with cheers of, KING ORTON!

Can You dig it Show? 940111
now to answer your second question book the undertaker is like my brother we've been through so much together, however nothing i mean nothing is going to stop the voices in my head from telling me when it's time to sink my venom into my prey and become the new wcw world heavyweight champion!

Can You dig it Show? 0083

now book im on a limited schedule and got places to be but ill answer your final question on whether i can kill the legend of the undertaker or not and the answer is!

suddenly the lights go out

Can You dig it Show? RAW_978_Photo_061
[imagine that minus the undertaker in it.]

the crowd is in awe as the bell tolls and taker's music begins to play, but after a minute or so no one comes out. the music dies out and the lights come back on to show orton enraged and setting up for something, when booker turns around he is met with a thunderous RKO sending him crashing down to the mat.

Can You dig it Show? Screen-shot-2010-06-06-at-16-29-39
[imagine booker being rko'ed and not edge]

the crowd erupts in cheers RKO!, RKO!, RKO!

orton picks up the mic and raises it slowly to his mouth

Can You dig it Show? Normal_033009_avi_002298462

YOUR DAMN RIGHT BECAUSE IM RANDY ORTON, AND IM JUST THAT DAMN GOOD!

orton drops the mic as his theme begins to play, orton then climbs to the top rope and does his signature taunt to the fans,

Can You dig it Show? 290170

when he finishes he grabs his briefcase takes one final look at booker then makes his way up the ramp and into the back.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/11/2012, 5:45 pm

After Raw comes back from commerical break, it see Booker T in the middle if the Ring with the Mic in his hand....

Tell me he did not just do that, tell me he did not just do that.... i invited him to my show then he turns around and gives me RKO, The hell with that.

Crowd: Booker T, Booker T, Booker T

Let me tell you something dog, don't start something that you can't finish. Who in the Hell do you think you are Sucka... I am the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time wCw champion and i will not, and i mean will not be disrespected like that again.. If it's a fight you want Randy, it's a fight you gone get.. I am going to kick you Punk Ass..

Crowd: Booker T, Booker T, Booker T

Now Can You Dig That Sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can You dig it Show? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ0_YAHWfumf1zzVCe2BR52ok3GcQHd_-7YS16qgg-LVYWss3G8k_AjWVZmg

PROMO IS NOW CLOSED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/11/2012, 8:52 pm

PLEASE START WRITING '5 TIME' 5 TIMES........

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/12/2012, 12:31 am

Why?, is it that big of a problem???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/12/2012, 12:36 am

***OFFICIAL GRADES***
Booker T- 3 stars

Randy Orton- 4 stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/12/2012, 1:40 am

***OFFICIAL GRADES***
Booker T- 3 stars

Randy Orton- 4 stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/12/2012, 3:51 pm

I guess not. It just drives me nuts , personally. lol

Jay

Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/13/2012, 2:13 am

don't get me wrong im perfectly happy with the 4 stars but can i ask what does it take to get a 5, i had the color coting, i had the pictures, and the content/dialouge. what was this lacking?
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty8/13/2012, 3:33 am

yea what Randy Said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You dig it Show?   Can You dig it Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You dig it Show?
Page 1 of 1