World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show's Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty5/21/2012, 10:11 pm

Our scene opens with an average man with graying blond hair and big thick black glasses holding a microphone beginning to speak. He resembles Drew Carey.
Show's Challenge Biff_b10
Biff Banter Hi there and welcome to Monday Night Raw. I'm Biff Banter WCW fact checker, interviewer, and all around good guy, here with The Big Show. Big Show, Do you have time for a few questions ?

Big Show Questions ? Do I have time for questions ? It seems like that's all anyone has for me. Well, you've got questions, I've got answers. Did anyone else notice all the betrayals and hidden agendas around here ? There's blood in the water and it's like I'm powerless to do anything about it. I mean, I can't really tell up from down and I'm not really sure where I'm going. Hell, I even lost to Ryback. Shit, where do I go after that ?

Just then, The Big Show cocks his head to the left as he notices Dean Ambrose banging his head up against a soda machine. Big Show shudders. He returns his attention to Biff Banter.

Big Show Now, where was I ? Oh yeah, I remember. It seems like forever since I won a match. And everyone keeps asking me what I'm going to do about DX ? When the hell did that become my problem ? Lesnar's fighting DX. Cena's fighting DX. Undertaker's fighting DX. Damn. Even Vader's fighting DX. I'm not worried about DX, but I am concerned with one specific member of DX. I'm talking about Randy Orton. You know when I first got here in WCW, my first match was with Randy. My music came on. I walked out onto that ramp. I smiled for the fans, while my pyros went off. I walked proudly down to that ring and had one of the greatest matches of my career. It was one hell of a battle. DDTs, suplexes, submission attempts. A couple RKOs, WMDs, and a chokeslam. One more RKO and that was it. I lost. And I've been on a downhill slide ever since. So here's what I'm saying, Friday on SMACKdown!, it's you and me Randy. Be a man. Leave your DX buddies in the locker room. Let's do this one-on-one, let's see if I can get my mojo back.

(this promo is open to Randy Orton first,and only after that, to anyone else already involved in the DX Vs. angle)

Last edited by The Big Show on 5/21/2012, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to color code)
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty5/21/2012, 10:36 pm

{I am so in this one when Orton posts. Batista screwed me out of Money in the Bank! haha}
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty5/21/2012, 10:50 pm

Yeah shame on Batista! Lol
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty5/21/2012, 10:55 pm

as randy orton is about to open his locker room door he is interupted by josh matthews.

JOSH: excuse me mr. orton may i please have your thoughts on what the big show said just a few minutes ago.

ORTON: do you honestly think i care what that 7 foot clumsy bastard has to say. however since you asked kindly ill give you some of my insight on his thoughts. frankly i love hearing the fact that im the cause of his losing streak, i love to humiliate people and cause them pain and suffering, but big show maybe you need to dig a little deeper, maybe it's not me causing you to lose, maybe it's yourself, maybe your just to old, to washed up, and just to clumsy to hang with the wrestlers in this company. now if you want a match with me on friday you got it, and let me tell you something and you better listen real good, you better not underestimate me, dx is my family, but you better not for one second think i need them to win my any of my match's. i am as good as i say i am............

orton raises his juinor division title in the air,

juinor division title or not im still a champ i know i am the best wrestler in this company but i don't brag about it, iv'e shown it in the ring for 12 straight weeks rko after rko and this friday it may just be a kick in the head!

randy grabs his belt and heads into his locker room.

Back to top Go down

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty5/31/2012, 9:45 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Jay - After reading your promo I have to say that I can't find anything wrong with it. Maybe a little more action but you certainly made up for it with dialogue. 5sp because I can't find anything wrong.

Orton - To be honest the same thing goes for you man. Nothing is wrong with your promo either, maybe you could teach Mohan a few things Wink 5sp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show's Challenge   Show's Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Show's Challenge
Page 1 of 1