World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hardcore Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Hardcore Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 1:14 am

(The Titantron lights up and Mick Foley is seen staring into the camera. He begins to speak.)

Foley: wCw…. The great wCw……. Is nothing more than a sideshow circus! And the so called “superstars” are nothing more than circus clowns! When I started wrestling here… I realized I made a bad decision….. I’m a bitter man now! And it’s because of Matt Hardy and wCw! Matt Hardy…..is a selfish man! And a drunken man! And a pill abuser! If only he would follow the path to righteousness…. He would be a great wrestler….. Back to wCw….. You guys are sick and twisted…. Even my son Dewey doesn’t like wCw because of what they do to their superstars taking them out when they had potential…… they had a future and you waste them like trash!! What, are you going to do the same to me? I worked my a** off for this company! But will you shoot me down like you did to Kane and Rey Mysterio? Will you pull the plug on me? I don’t think so…. When the time comes…. wCw will burn just like it did in 2001! The backstage politics tried to put me down just like they did to me in 1994! I’ve recently became complacent with them by letting them put me in a tag team with Matt Hardy! I’m so close to saying “I QUIT!” but I won’t yet…. You see Cactus Jack is going to return and he will have vengeance! Matt Hardy! I want to fight you, at Armageddon, in…… Hell in a Cell!! Hardy, you will not have a nice day…… Bang! Bang!

(The titantron turns to static.)

A Hardcore Challenge Static

(Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are talking about what just transpired.)

A Hardcore Challenge Cole_lawler3

Cole: Hell in a Cell!? What is he thinking?

Jerry: That’s the thing, he isn’t thinking!

(raw cuts to commercial)

open for anybody
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 11:37 am

[As the commentators are talking about the challenge made by Mick Foley]

Cole:Welcome back to Monday Night RAW where just moments ago Mick Foley made a statement and offered a match to Matt Hardy.

King:Yeah he did but aren't you forgetting someone?

Cole:Oh yes I am.There is a third superstar involved in this.

King:Yes Jeff hardy got involved in this when Mick Foley started saying nasty comments on the Hardy's family.

[The commentators are interrupted by someones music.]

[Jeff comes out onto the stage and the crowd goes wild.He continues coming down to the ring.He grabs a mic and gets in the ring.]

Hardy:Was something missing from that challenge?Someone?A creature!

[The crowd goes wild again.]

Hardy:I got involved in this not so long ago.Lets play the clip.

[Jeff lowers the mic and looks towards the titantron.A clip plays showing Mick Foley trying to get the attention of Matt Hardy and he gets the attention of Jeff instead.It shows the big fight which ends up with Mick Foley leaving the ring and Jeff leaving the arena.The video fades and Jeff starts to speak again.]

Hardy:Well.Mick.You started this yourself.Now get your ass down here now.I want a triple threat match at Armageddon and I want you to come down here and agree to it like a man.

(Open for Mick or Matt.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 2:57 pm

(Mick Foleys music plays and the crowd starts booing.)

(Mick Foley appears and stands on stage looking puzzled. He begins to speak.)

Foley: Jeff.... why do you want this so bad? just because of what I said last week? You are just like these wCw fans! Weak and pathetic! You have no right being in the match because knowing you and Matt..... you both will just gang up on me! it wouldn't be fair! I clearly stated I want Matt Hardy.... but Jeff i'll deal with you soon.... as for wCw..... you all can kiss my a** because wCw is going to burn! wCw is going to die! wCw is going to go away again...... now Jeff I see why you want to fight but sorry it's not gonna happen because you don't want a Triple Threat Match..... no no no... you wanted a handicap match.... a Handicap match Jeff! There will be no way for me to win so why don't we do this..... a Hell in a Cell gauntlet style match where if I beat Matt Hardy one on one..... I'll fight you next! I'll be damned if I lose.... what do you say to that Jeff?

(the crowd is booing like crazy!)

Foley: Now now people I know you show distaste for Hardy but please let him talk.

[open for either Hardy.]
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 5:37 pm

[Jeff looks around at the crowd and sees them booing at Mick Foley.]

Hardy:No.No I don't want a handicap match Mick.I want a triple threat match.I want it so badly that I will make a personal challenge.Me,you and Matt have a triple threat.Everything is normal except for one thing.I will put my contract for WcW on the line.The winner gets to choose what will happen to my carrer.Will I get fired?Or will I stay?That is up to the winner.

[The crowd has gone from booing to being shocked.]

Hardy:I made a commitment to this company.I most likely did things that no other superstar as ever done in WcW.I made history.

[Jeff looks at Mick.]

Hardy:So if you want me gone then so be it.All you have to o is accept my conditions and my match and you have to win.

[Jeff puts out his hand and waits for a response.]

(Open for Mick or Matt.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 6:11 pm

Foley: You know what fine! I accept under one condition..... I want it to be an elimination style match taking place inside a Hell in a Cell! But if your too much of a sniveling, no guts, little wimp.... then I'll make sure you don't make it to Armageddon! As for your brother he shouldn't have been at the bar on Friday after Smackdown, because look at what I just turned up!

(The titantron shows a mugshot of Matt Hardy.)

A Hardcore Challenge Matt-hardy-mug-shot_420x499

Foley: This is your brother Jeff! This is Matt Hardy! This is the man you all cheer for! Too bad he was only in jail for one night.... because you bailed him out Jeff. So whats it gonna be Jeff? Do you accept my conditions?

open for Jeff Hardy or Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 11:28 pm

No Music plays as Matt Hardy slowly walks out just smiling then begins to speak.

Matt:Okay Foley you got me,i shouldnt have done that and i am asking for my Brothers forgiveness and all of you fans,i will never do that again. Regarding that Hell In A Cell match,Jeff you dont need to step out for me for this one,i have already beat Foley at his own game Extreme Rules! If i can do that then i can beat him again!

The crowd cheers and chants YES YES YES YES YES!

MAtt:Now Foley,i am done with your head games and your whining! Glad you actually had some Extreme balls to challenge me to a match,so you knwo what i ACCEPT! You got what you wanted,but on one condition, after i beat you,you have to give up on trying to beat me and embarrassing yourself,do we have a deal?

Matt then sits there waiting for a response....

open to Jeff or Foley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 11:47 pm

Foley: I'll accept if I can change that condition.... I know that we've had a long history as a team...... but it's just that, history. But we can relive that history! We can do it again together you and I we can be a team again! You see it's like this if I win you have no choice but to join me! to be The Extremists yet again! But if you win..... I'll leave you alone and I'll leave the company......

(the crowd starts a chant....)

Crowd: Accept! Accept! Accept!

(Foley waits for a response.)

[to be continued by Matt Hardy or Jeff Hardy.]
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 11:54 pm

Matt Hardy ponders that for a moment,then replies.

Matt: I accept! You are on,but there had better not be any interfence or my time in the Extremists will not be a Nice Day!

The crowd Chants YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

Matt: If you have Extreme balls you will show up alone! Now,you have a nice day!

Open to Jeff Hardy or Mick Foley or anyone else who wants to help me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/12/2012, 11:58 pm

sorry but i'm done.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/13/2012, 7:35 am

[Jeff is looking at Matt and Mick whilst in the ring.He then begins to speak.]

Hardy:Hold up.Matt I'm not doing this for you.I'm doing this to get Foley to beg for forgiveness.

[Jeff looks at Foley.]

Hardy:You will be sorry for speaking about my family Mick.At Armageddon.Whether I'm involved in the match or not.I will baet you and leave you lifeless.

[Hardy drops his mic and goes outside the ring.He looks and Matt and whispers something to him.Matt looks shocked after.Jeff carries on walking to the stage.As he gets to the stage,he turns around and points to the titantron and a clock comes on.The clock is counting down to Armageddon.Jeff shouts down to Mick.]

Hardy:*Shouting*Just wait Foley!Just.Wait.

[He taunts for a bit and then leaves into the backstage locker rooms.]

(Open for Matt or Foley.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/13/2012, 6:00 pm

Stop soon I want to grade
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/13/2012, 6:10 pm

*PROMO CLOSED*

There you go Rocky Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/15/2012, 4:50 pm

***Official Grade***
Mick Foley- 5 stars.. Only because of the accumulative greatness of all the promos.

Jeff Hardy-4 stars

Matt Hardy- 3 stars... You didn't reply as much as these two... But what you did was good
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty8/15/2012, 5:01 pm

Thanks man,yeah i didnt have much time on the days i responded just wrote as fast as i could to get it done.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hardcore Challenge   A Hardcore Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Challenge
Page 1 of 1