World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kane Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Kane Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Kane Challenge    Kane Challenge  Empty5/16/2012, 3:08 pm

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw, live here in Las Vegas, Nevada , i'm Jerry the King Lawyer along side with the Hall of Famer Good Ole Jr, Jim Ross and Michael Cole,

What a show we have for you here tonight, The tension between Kane and his Older brother Undertaker, leading up to the challenge Kane made at Backlash in a Hell In A Cell

With that being said tonight we they will be in Action Kane will team up with The Rock and here's the interesting part. The Undertaker will team up with his Arch Rival The Master if Mind Games... Vampiro

I don't know about that match Cole, Will Undertaker and Vampiro be able to work together and win or will Kane destroy his older brother?

Look King here come the American Bad Ass now

Kane Challenge  Imager

Kane Challenge  Imager

Kane Challenge  Imager

KANE!!!!!, PAUL!!!!!! You come back to wCw thinking that your still the Big Red Machine?? Well let me tell you something, you see Kane you whole career has be revolved around me, there was a time that you got so jealous that you buried me alive, but guess what i rose from the dead and at Wrestlemania i released HELL on you. That was one of the biggest Matches in WWE history, but what you fail to realize is that as much as you try too, you can't be THE UNDERTAKER. You see this is where your Career started to fall, take at look at the screen

What the Hell was that? That was little brother finally releasing the Hell that was call upon him, But as Years went on this what he became.

Randy Orton made the Devils Favorite demon Humble, and then get attack by Mark Henry and breaks your ankle. So what did Kane do Next, Let's take another look at the screen

Kane you made your return to make John Cena Embrace the Hate, But you STILL Failed, then you wanted Randy Orton to pay because you was becoming human. I'll give the fact that you beat Randy Orton at Wrestlemania, but you still thought that you need to add more and face him at Extreme Rules and you lost. Kane your Career is over, You Challenge me to a match at wCW Backlash and after considering it, You and that shot fat, father of yours can go Straight to Hell.......................................................................HELL IN A CELL!!!!

OPEN FOR KANE, ADMINS, OR ANY1 ELSE
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Kane Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane Challenge    Kane Challenge  Empty5/23/2012, 7:16 pm

{Official grade}

Great story being told here. Sorry for the delay in grading. 4 SP.
Back to top Go down

Kane Challenge
Page 1 of 1