World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new challenge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

A new challenge. Empty
PostSubject: A new challenge.   A new challenge. Empty8/5/2012, 1:14 pm

[After Jeff's match they have both gone to the back.When suddenly Jeff walks down to the ring.Blood all over his face and his face looks full of anger.He grabs a mic and goes into the ring.]

Hardy:3...In...A....Row!!!

[The crowd in looking at Jeff's face.Looking at the blood that is pouring of his chin.]

Hardy:You want to know what happened?I was attacked.Like a lion killing it's prey.Like...A creature.

[The crowd cheers for the word 'creature'.]

Hardy:Yes.We are all creatures but it seems that someone else wants to join us.They are not a creature.They never will be.To be a creature you need to have respect.

[The crowd then looks at the screen and the video plays of Hardy being attacked.]

Hardy:Who is that?Well I'm going to show that person how dominant I can be.Me.Jeff Hardy.The last Hardcore champion ever in WcW.The leader of creatures.Who here is a creature?

[The arena explodes with cheers.]

Hardy:We are creatures.And we can get past any obstacles that lay infront of me.

[The crowd cheers again.]

Hardy:I have a reason for coming down here.An opponent.I'm looking for someone to face me on RAW.An open challenge for those in the back that are stupid.

[The crowd starts cheering a variety of names.]

Hardy:So.Who accepts this challenge?get your ass down here and lets see who you are!

(Open for anyone who wants to start a rivalry with me.)
Back to top Go down

A new challenge.
Page 1 of 1