World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ESPN Interview: The Big Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ESPN Interview: The Big Show Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Interview: The Big Show   ESPN Interview: The Big Show Empty4/14/2012, 8:55 pm

Hello everyone, I am Biff Banter, reporting for ESPN. I'm coming to you live tonight with the first interview with new WCW superstar, Paul Wight, also known as The Big Show.

ESPN Interview: The Big Show Show-s10

Biff-First of all, Big Show, I'd like to thank you for coming in to do this interview with me.

Big Show-You're welcome. And you can call me Paul.

Biff-Well, okay, Paul, but to be honest I'd be more comfortable with Big Show.

Big Show-Okay whatever's easier for you.

Biff-So you've just been signed by WCW, how do you feel?

Big Show-I feel good. It's like a new door has opened for me. One with nothing but potential on the other side.

Biff-I know you've gone on the record before with not wanting to say anything about your departure from WWE. Is it possible you will give us some details on that?

Big Show-It was amicable. I just felt like I wasn't going anywhere else. There was only so much I could do. It was obvious I wasn't going to move up the ranks. And that's okay. For whatever reason, they felt I just didn't have the right fit. It was like I hit that glass ceiling and there just wasn't anywhere else to go. So we sat down and talked about it and I decided it was just time to go.

Biff-All right well. You took a little time off. What made you decide to come back now, to the sport of wrestling?

Big Show-Well, I had a couple meetings with the corporate guys over at WCW. After talking with them a few times and seeing what kind of a show they run, I decided to give it a shot.

Biff-You look great, but are you sure you're up to the everyday stresses of wrestling on a consistent basis again?

Big Show-Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. With the time off that I've had, I've been working out more in the gym. I've lost a few pounds and I feel great.

Biff-So what I'm hearing, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that you're going to debut on Monday night this week. What can we expect to see?

Big Show-I am not really supposed to answer that one. You might see me on Monday night and you might not. As far as what to expect, you can expect to see the real me. I'm just gonna be myself. If I feel like making jokes, I will. If I feel like making a statement, I Will.

Biff-All right, ladies and gentlemen, that's all we have time for. I'd like to take this moment to thank The Big Show for his time. You can see him and all the other stars of WCW on Monday night raw, Wednesday NXT, and Friday night Smackdown. Before we go, I'd like to leave you with this Welcome Back tribute to The Big Show. Again, I'm Biff Banter , reporting for ESPN. Thanks for tuning in.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

ESPN Interview: The Big Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN Interview: The Big Show   ESPN Interview: The Big Show Empty4/15/2012, 6:49 pm

{Official grade}

Very nice debut promo! Also nice to see a new side to the show. Great formatting and great use of a new style of format. For all those reasons I will give this a 4 SP. Great job!
Back to top Go down

ESPN Interview: The Big Show
Page 1 of 1