World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dynamite Kid Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/21/2012, 3:35 pm

A single video package plays, showing Mike Tyson's career as a boxer, the message he delivers is serious yet sinister. There is a storm brewing. He cannot be stopped.

"When I step into the ring, I bring with me all the rage that's deep inside me. I have the heart of a killer. I've been out of the ring for over ten years and I don't doubt myself for a second. Who cares? What does 'dat matter? It's a fight. Whatever happens happens. None of 'dat matters. I will dedicate this to the god Allah. Praise be to him. This is a testament of the pain and the struggle I've seen. Of all the people I grew up with that ended up strung out on dope, locked up in jail for more than twenty five, or face down in the street with the life running out of them... I survived. I made it to the top and had everything I could dream of, and just like that it was all taken away from me."

"I'm an icon. I'm a legend. I'm a retired titan and anyone that wants to test me even at my age right now I'll still give them the beating of their life. This isn't some paycheck for me. I'm realer than I've ever been. This is real to me. This is where I need to be. This is who I am. Who is going to stop this train? I don't crack under pressure. I don't succumb to weakness. I'm too eloquent and intelligent and dominate in the ring to be tricked and my sights are locked in on the prize. I don't need to be prepped or primped or dressed up. I'm a machine that's well oiled and ready to shut this whole thing down. Who do they have that can stand next to me? Who can they put in front of me that will match the level of intensity I'm bringing to the table? What can they do to me that hasn't already been done?"

"I've seen the devil himself and been through the flames of belly of the beast and I stepped through ashy as hell ready to fight no matter the situation or the circumstances. My faith is pure and for all intents and purposes there is no absolution. There is no choice but to keep fighting. Raw. Smackdown. Wrestlemania. You put me in that ring and you shove a man through the curtains, if they even dare to step in front of me I'm going to treat them like a child. I'm going to teach them a lesson. I'm going to show them my pain. I'm going to change their lives forever..."

"This is my time. This is my new home."

"I'm better than I've ever been."

"This is the beginning of the end."

"I'm the baddest m^&@#r f&%#!r on the planet..."

End transmission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/22/2012, 2:18 am

OOC: I really like where this is going , Danny. Nice work.

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/22/2012, 2:40 am

btw...it was Kid Dynamite i do believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/23/2012, 10:54 am

CM Punk wrote:
btw...it was Kid Dynamite i do believe

The Dynamite Kid Returns SAVE_TIME

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/23/2012, 9:10 pm

just pointing out as an old school tyson fan "broski" Smile
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty11/24/2012, 3:48 am

Jay has asked me to catch us up on RAW promo grades so here I am.

You know exactly how good this was already. You have the slammy to prove it. I see no issues and just want to add that I love the characterization and am looking forward to seeing just what you can do in WCW.

*****Official Grade: 5/5*****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamite Kid Returns   The Dynamite Kid Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dynamite Kid Returns
Page 1 of 1