World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Miz Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Returns   The Miz Returns Empty5/4/2012, 12:06 am

Friday Night SmackDown begins with a bang as the pyrotechnics illuminate the crowed arena. The fans cheer wildly as the camera focuses on the commentary team of Booker T, Josh Mathews, and Michael Cole.

The Miz Returns Smackd10

Michael Cole: "Welcome to wCw Friday Night SmackDown! We have a wild night in store for you as we gear up for WrestleMania! We start the night off with a look at a superstar that some have said has fallen off the radar-The Miz!"

Michael Cole: "Well...that was something. I mean who does this guy think he is? He drops off the face of the earth and now he expects us to believe he is going places?

Booker T: "Well, Cole I think everyone has some bad spots in their career. If I remember correctly yours ain't exactly perfect if ya know what I am saying, dawg"

Michael Cole: "You're delusional Booker, I have be-"

Cole is suddenly silenced as a familiar theme begins.

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno1_400

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno2_400

The Miz appears from behind the curtain to a thunderous ovation. One thing is for certain, the fans have not forgotten him.

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno4_r1_400

He gives his signature entrance taunt as the crowd continues their raucous cheering.

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno5_400

The look on his face is pure focus as he makes his way to the ring.

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno6_400

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno7_400

The Miz Returns Tumblr_m0lcsycUTr1rp7guno8_400

The ominous WrestleMania logo hangs in the back as a reminder of the huge event coming soon.

Miz steps into the ring and is immediately handed a microphone. He looks at it deeply as if pondering the exact words he is going to use next wisely. He then begins to speak.

Quote :
"Lately all I have heard from the boys in the back is that I don't have it anymore."
He shakes his head and begins to speak again.

Quote :
"Once again I am at a point in my career where I need to prove the haters wrong. The fans?"
he says, barely being able to finish his sentence before the crowd erupts yet again.
Quote :

"I know I never lost them but still, I owe you all better. I am the longest reigning Hardcore champion in wCw history and yet as of late I can't even beat guys like Vampiro, someone who I beat to become the number one contender earlier this year. I mean sure, I did pretty well for myself on nxt this week but still lost in the end. I think right now the easy choice would be just to take my ball and leave, to walk out of wCw while I still have some dignity but anyone that has followed my career knows that I do not take the easy road out."

The Miz smiles big as the crowd begins to chant "Miz is awesome!" followed by rhythmic clapping.

Quote :
"I appreciate that, I really do."

The crowd chants "Really?" in unison.

Quote :
"Really"
The Miz says sincerely.

"Really?" They chant again.

The Miz laughs as he holds the mic away from his mouth.

Quote :
"Yes, really, and that is why starting tonight you will see a different Miz. You will see a more bombastic and eager superstar but most importantly you will see a winner. BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...AND I'M...AWESOMEEEE!!!!"

The Miz Returns 1110

With that he drops the mic and starts to walk into the back.

(May be continued by Anon GM if he wishes.)
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

The Miz Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Returns   The Miz Returns Empty5/4/2012, 1:34 am

[Official Grading
Instant +5SP. I loved that you included GIFs in your promo. I love everything. There is nothing wrong with your promo. I absolutely love it.]
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

The Miz Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Returns   The Miz Returns Empty5/4/2012, 11:14 pm

Michael Cole walks over to his podium, which has been silent recently, and reads the curious email from the Anonymous GM.

Michael Cole: And I quote, "Miz. I watched your match with Vampiro on Raw. I mean I book the show why wouldn't I? But, I noticed you have a little ring rust. So tonight, you will face one of the #1 contenders for our company's prized possessions, Triple H. I'm sure facing our top competitor will help you get back into fighting condition. And also, I believe that your match with Vampiro lacked something... maybe a briefcase hanging above the ring? So to reward you (only this once may I add) I will grant you the fourth spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at WrestleMania One. That is all, please enjoy the show!"

Booker T: Oh shucky ducky Matthews, The Money in the Bank match is really shaping up now isn't it?

Matthews: Yes it is Booker, and tonight is going to be awesome! It starts with a big tag team match between the Dashing Dragons facing Bryan's WM opponent The Undertaker and John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Miz Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Returns   The Miz Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Returns
Page 1 of 1