World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

"Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Empty
PostSubject: "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event   "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Empty12/7/2012, 12:44 am

"Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Backstagefallout

Backstage Fallout on WWEFanNation's YouTube Page opens up right away showing clips from Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler's win over the team of John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin. It was a furious back and fourth battle but in the end, both members of the team were eliminated single handed by the WCW United States Champion Daniel Bryan.

"Daniel Bryan, huge win tonight... What was going through your head as you took out two of the toughest competitors from Raw with your unlikely tag team partner Dolph Ziggler tonight?" A man from behind the camera asks the United States Champion.

"What was going though my mind?" Bryan asks himself taking a breath, wiping sweat off of his brow with a towel. "I am the United States Champion. I am the most dangerous vegan on the planet. I unleashed a fury inside me that has been building up inside me for months... I've seen the tweets and the touts that were doubting me after that shameful display against The Rock a few weeks ago but I've reevaluated my goals in this company... I've aligned myself with some very powerful people. I've been training harder than I ever have before. I set my sights on ripping John Cena's arm out of his socket after him costing me the tag team titles months ago, and if he hadn't tapped as quickly as he did, he would have left Main Event in an ambulance."

"A win over Stone Cold Steve Austin is a big deal, how do you think people backstage are going to react to you eliminating a former Hall of Famer?" The man behind the camera asks, as Bryan continues.

"By showing me the respect I deserve." Bryan says, smirking. "Dolph Ziggler and I both electrified the crowd tonight. You mentioned me tagging with Dolph was unlikely, before tonight I would have agreed, now I wonder why I hadn't tagging with him all along... Tonight was something special... I think this might be the beginning of something much greater..."

"You mentioned aligning yourself with some very powerful people, would you mind elaborating?" The man asks.

"Actually, I don't think that's any of your business..." Bryan sarcastically replies, as Dolph Ziggler comes into frame with a huge smile on his face.

-- OPEN FOR DOLPH ZIGGLER TO CONTINUE --
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event   "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Empty12/7/2012, 1:36 am

Quote :
"Actually, I don't think that's any of your business..." Bryan sarcastically replies, as Dolph Ziggler comes into frame with a huge smile on his face.

"The times they are a changin'! Two of the most dominate forces of wCw were just taken out by men half their size!" shouts Ziggler, placing an arm on the back of his recent tag team partner. His neck is bruised with a shade or red, hair all over the place. Body tells a story of a beaten down man, but face giving off a glow twice as brightly. It isn't the expression of a loser, by no means, he's eager for more and is brimming from his victory.

"Why are you here asking this man questions when he should be in the back with me, popping down some... vegan drinks or something!?" Ziggler slaps the back of the United States Champion repeatedly while screaming off the top of his lungs -- "We're soaring; flying off the charts with unbelievable finishes! We won't be stopped, nothing can break us! The face of the company and the old beer drinking savior just got their asses handed to them by the NOW! We are not the future. We are not the new faces of wCw! No, we're the present! We are the ELI-- " After setting his foot down and taunting, Dolph returns resets his calm."You asked my new found friend here how he felt about me?" Ziggler ask. "Well, let me just say--"

The Show Off then shoves the camera man to the ground, laughing along with Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event   "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Empty12/9/2012, 12:50 am

Sorry to grade these so late.

These are definitely the small pebbles that start an avalanche and I can't wait for your future plans. The promos themselves were alright. I mean, these were written almost immediately after you guys won the match so I don't think they were meant to be masterpieces, but I still thoroughly enjoyed them.

I love the dynamic that is going on. Bryan, who used to be the idiot shouting the same thing over and over has now taken more of a sinister, cunning, calm persona. This is a great complement to Ziggler's opposite, cocky show off personality. And you can totally get this from the promo in what you two said. Ziggler seemed way more excited to win that match while Bryan is focusing more on the bigger picture.

Grammar and formatting were great from both of you.

{Official Grades}
Danny- 4/5
Arch- 4/5

Great job guys! I've seen more better and creative stuff from both of you, but this was definitely a great promo. I think the stuff we are about to get in the coming months from you two are going to be legendary. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event   "Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event Empty

Back to top Go down

"Backstage Fallout" Following Main Event's Main Event
Page 1 of 1