World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty
PostSubject: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 9:22 am

Cole: And folks we welcome you back to raw and its the debut of Dolph Zigglers new talk show and i cant wait..
Jerry: I can

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXECG9Q621zbL5rlcipe9huMfc3gl1w4JdRzUBcL7HURhbbRbw

Dolph Ziggler: Welcome to the MR.Ziggles show!!!
Crowd: Boo's
Dolph Ziggler: This Show will be the greatest talk show since the peep show
Crowd: cheers for christain
Dolph ziggler: Like the caribean cool show
Crowd: cheers for carlito
Dolph Ziggler: and the highlight reel
Crowd: Chants y2j
Dolph Ziggler: Damnit this show will be better than the simpsons or even seinfield maybe even TNA
Dolph Ziggler: But like all of them I will have the greatest show all time because i am the greatest heel of all time!
Crowd: Boo's
Dolph Ziggler: Now this show will be about what going on and what my thoughts on about it for example how terrible this state North carolina is, having all there basketball team only win 7 games
Crowd: Chants a**hole
Dolph Ziggler: But on to the good stuff., I cant wait until Survivor Series when DX woops the rocks candyass!
Crowd: chants for rock
Dolph Ziggler: Also before I go i have something for cody rhodes... Cody your going learn how to respect me i will not be treated as a second choice tag partner because you know and everyone else knows im a better heel than you are and more dashing than you are
Dolph Ziggler: So im asking anyone whos as great as me to come out here and be on the first episode of the greatest show of all time

ANYONE CAN REPLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 10:42 am

[Dolph was going to continue his speech when he got interupted when the lights went out a clock ticking sound was heard from the titron]

[The titron shows the apocalyptic city again but this time it zooms on a specific building. This rotted tower of a building has ravens and crows circling around the top of it. The titron zooms in again to a shadowy figure standing no top of the building. The mysterious figure begins to speak with an amplified voice so no one can make out who he is]

Time: WCW..... Just like this place that people thought did not exist anymore..... WCW rose from the ashes of its past and now is conidered the best prowrestling program on television.... Just like WCW people thought I had just disappeared after my last match on WWE..... And just like WCW I will to rise from the ashes of my past when it is time to reveal myself.

[The mysterious man leans his back on a rust wall on the building]

Time: I can certainly make you this promise to the people watching this.... When I reveal myself to you all... Everything you know will change.... Because when I reveal who I am things will..... NEVER.... EVER..... BE THE SAME..... AGAIN!!!!!!!!

[After his he was done with his speech the mysterious man jumps off the building and pulls a cord to a parachute he had on his back. The tower after suffering from all the rust and decay started to to fall and shattered when it hit the ground. The video on the titron ends with another ticking sound]

[Just like before everyone in the stadium were in shock at what they just happened]

Cole: I know I said this but what hell just happened.

King: Again I don't know Cole but I really hope that whoever that was isn't bad news. We really do not need anymore problems in WCW.

Cole: I'm starting to think that this guy is bad news... Unless he turns out to be the one that attacked Lesnar and Vampiro in that case he is defiantly good news.

King: Are you f@cking stupid Cole... If this guy is the one attacking people from backstage then bad news is already here.

[By this time Dolph Ziggler was pissed that everyone in the stadium is paying more attention towards what happened instead of him]

{Open for Ziggler or anyone else}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 12:02 pm

Dolph Ziggler: Looks pissed but scard at the same time*But mad that he was interupted and walks to the ring
THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMib_INULk3kRWjMq1uEOS0gk_9ve5FoNVOdE-dkr1tpd0wyLP
Dolph Ziggler: Who are you!
Dolph ziggler Im sick and tired of this mystery man stalking everyone and yes you scard the hell out of me
Crowd: *Looks confused
Dolph Ziggler: Drops to his knees and starts to cry
Crowd: Chants crybaby
Dolph ziggler: Get pissed at the chants and screams if you have the balls to come out here you freak than get in this ring like a man and come face to face with the greatest heel of all time!
THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmbEwBUBBh_InkDOC0iGyEqPMFRI98VLqb2MybHr8VDS6AEDcH
ANYONE CAN REPLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 2:43 pm

We're not in North Carolina we're in New York
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 2:51 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Ziggler - Good intro though the formatting was weird for me, though that won't have me deduct points. Wish there was more action in it with Mr. Ziggles, the crowd was a fine job. 3sp

Time - Will you just reveal yourself already geez, getting tired of hearin that ticking noise. But well done. Better than your promos with The King of the Purple Dildos. 4sp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty6/5/2012, 3:51 pm

Brock Lesnar wrote:
*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Ziggler - Good intro though the formatting was weird for me, though that won't have me deduct points. Wish there was more action in it with Mr. Ziggles, the crowd was a fine job. 3sp

Time - Will you just reveal yourself already geez, getting tired of hearin that ticking noise. But well done. Better than your promos with The King of the Purple Dildos. 4sp

Relax Maggy I'm going to reveal myself soon my plan goes like this. First I have Vampiro taken out commision then I make a creepy titiron character for the first time, then the second time I have this guy speak, and the third time I'll bring him out.... So one more promo then I reveal him... You know Jeyrow thought the person I going to is Y2J himself.... But I'm not Y2J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep1
Page 1 of 1