World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! SD! special edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! SD! special edition Empty
PostSubject: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! SD! special edition   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! SD! special edition Empty6/22/2012, 6:12 pm

Cole: Folks im getting word that Mr.Ziggles will be having his show on SD and Booker I cant wait....

Booker T: I dont like the kids ego but I wonder what he has to say

Dolph Ziggler: *Makes his way down to the ring with a neck brace on ... and screams you all suck to the crowd.

Ziggler: Welcome to the Mr.Ziggler show losers! (Crowd boo's, *Zigler nods) But tonight the greatest wrestler of all time will give his predictions on Survivor Series and trust me im always right... First off I heard of this fat piece of crap Kevin steern feuding with Sheamus which I think the bottle of milk will lose because a person can only get that bright(*Ziggler laughs while crowd *Boo's) Next up Is the guy with the girly hair vs kane and the champ Edge.... (Ziggler stares out into the crowd) It doesnt matter to me who wins that because im going to become world champ sooner or later. (*Crowd Chants Nicki!)

Ziggler than theres me vs MVP( Crowd chants for MVP ) Well this past monday night the nice guy MVP broke my freaking neck after 8 damn playmakers (*crowd laughs and Boos Ziggler more) So if GM lets me choose my replacement (If you let me) than ill be more than happy but if not then I will file a lawsuit (Not really) on you for having a injured man compete! Now that I gotten that out the way lets talk about the main event everyones yapping about... Yes Dx vs WCW now my prediction for this is very clear I think that The rock and his two goons wont have a chance against DX which is why tonight I bow to DX and hope they take out team WCW but Rock can we please know why you came back in wrestling i mean you left wrestling for making movies (Rock chants) So Dwayne please explain to me why are you fooling the fans and me

[b]Rock or Gm may reply
Back to top Go down

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! SD! special edition
Page 1 of 1