World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty
PostSubject: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/18/2012, 1:29 pm

Cole: And folks we welcome you back to Monday Night WCW

Lawler: Yeah and what a night we have coming

Cole: Yeah and (interrupted)

Cole: YES the most entertaining heel in history

Lawler: Wont you shutup

Ziggler: *Gets lots of heat while he makes his way down to the ring

Crowd: NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI NIKKI!

Ziggler: *Enters ring and grabs mic

Ziggler: Fat ladies and drunk gentalmen and little runts

Ziggler:Welcome to the MR ZIGGLES SHOW! (He gets a ton of heat)

Ziggler: Now the topic today is adrenaline... Now last week on the mr.ziggles show MVP returned and rudely interrupted me and one slap seem to turn him on. Then we had a match and he whooped me pretty bad,Which is why I respect MVP(Crowd looks confused) You see something you idiot fans dont know is that me and MVP are very similar. Both came from the same roots and both have similar personalitys. And MVP your nothing but a piece of trash but when I made you mad which you need made a super MVP. (Claps)

Ziggler: But MVP the point of this today is that we should be a team. Montell think about what we two can do... We'll be better than the all mighty DX and we be in the main event faster than sheamus. So why dont we show all of these brainwashed fans who the real champs are... So MVP please come down to this ring and shake my hand if you know whats right and lets together and take WCW over. (Ziggler puts his hand out)

[b](MVP MAY REPLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/18/2012, 5:34 pm

King: Is Dolph insane... There is no way MVP would join him.

Cole: Stranger things have happened King.

[MVP enters from backstage with a mic in his hand. He walks down the ramp with WCW fans giving him mixed reactions]

King: I can't beleive it..... MVP is actually out here.

Cole: Looks like MVP has some brains after all.

[MVP stands infront of the ring, he takes his time walking up the steps and then enters the ring]

MVP: Cut the music... Cut the music.

[MVP's music stops allowing him to speak]

MVP: First off.....

Fans: MVP.... MVP.... MCP!!!

MVP: First off..... You and me Dolph we have nothing in comin. And if you really think we do then you really lost your mind as well as our one on one match.... You say I'm a peice of trash... You have along way to go kid before you gain mine or anyones respect with comments like that.

Fans: MVP.... MVP.... MVP!!!

MVP: And like I said before.... I'm only looking out for myself, I'm not here to be some panzy's best little buddy, I'm not here to get involved in wars like DX vs Team WCW.... I am only here for me. Which is something I should have done when I was still part of WWE in my past career.

[The fans' reaction changes from cheers to boos at MVP]

MVP: Go ahead boo me, next thing you will go back to cheering me if I do something nice... I don't care if you boo me and I don't care if you cheer me either.

[MVP clears his throat then faces towards Ziggler]

MVP: Now back to you Nicki, why would I team up with you... You a punk that use to run around WWE in a short skirt... You were funny back then but now your just a pain in the ass to everyone who works here. But enough of me just rambling on... You want to know my answer Ziggs well here it is.

[MVP drops his mic hocks a loogie in Dolph's face and slowy leaves the ring as his music plays again]

[MVP heads backstage leaving the fans with mixed emotions and Dolph Ziggler in the ring extremely pissed off]

King: Well I'm glad MVP didn't join Dolph Ziggler but I am conserned MVP's action tonight might get him in trouble.

Cole: We will find out what Doplh is going to do about the situation right after this quick commercial break.

[RAW cuts to a commercial break]

{Open for Dolph Ziggler to reply}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/18/2012, 8:22 pm

Cole: And welcome back and dolph ziggler is still in the ring and looks pissed

Dolph ziggler: hehe MVP you made the biggest mistake in your LIFE! MVP I will make sure you will never become champion montel your going to have to kill me to make me go away because i am the greatest heel of all time! And now since I did a little research on you since you were nothing in WWE it took me a while to find it....( Takes in the heat ) If you dont accept your going to end up just like your dead father! (didnt really research it)

Crowd: ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE (crowd boos some more)

[b]MVP may reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/18/2012, 9:19 pm

[Dolph Ziggler is still waiting for MVP to come back out from backstage. Dolph doesn't see that behind him a masked man in a blacked hooded sweat shirt has com out from under the ring]

King: IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!

Cole: It is, its the masked man that took out Vampiro and he is right behind Dolph Ziggler. DOLPH LOOK OUT!!!!

[Cole's warning to Ziggler was too late as Ziggler turns around he gets kick in the stomach and then DDTed into the canvas]

Cole: OH MAH GOD! Dolph Ziggler is out cold someone get that maniac out of here before he does more damage.

[Attacker stands over Dolph unconscious body until he hears someone's music and flees the area as fast as possible]

[Mixed reaction are coming from the crowd as MVP runs down from backstage towards the ring]

King: Looks like MVP has come to save Ziggler.

Cole: Oh I don't think so King... Look.

[MVP is now in the ring, Ziggler is still out cold from the attacker. MVP paces around the ring for a moment then pics up the mic that Ziggler was using, he has an evil smirk across his face as puts the mic up to mouth and begins to speak]

MVP: Hmmmm.... I do not know who that guy was just came in the ring and attacked Ziggs. But who ever you are I thank you for making this easy for me.(Ziggler wakes up and tries to get up but gets hit with a Playmaker from MVP) You know Nicki you really need to learn to stop putting your nose in other people's businesses.

[MVP drops the mic he was using flips Dolph so that his back was on the canvas and hit him with a BALLIN! Elbow]

[MVP now just stands there in the ring looking at Dolph Ziggler who is now holding his chest after being hit. The WCW fans give MVP mixed reactions about what just happened. MVP picks up the mic again and begins to speak]

MVP: How does feel Nicki... Being the greatest heel of all time and getting beat down like a wild animal by someone who was nothing in the WWE(smirks) You are nothing but shit.

[MVP throws the mic at Ziggler's head and leaves the ring again. Ziggler is still on the ground after being attacked by the masked man and MVP. MVP flips Dolph Ziggler off and his music begins to play as he heads backstage]

[Dolph struggles to get to his feet using the ropes for support. Dolph is more pissed than he was before as he leaves and starts taking chairs from the commentary table and throws them all over the place. Dolph then starts destroying the commentary table as well. Dolph then walks up to one of the fans that were booing him and punches the guy in the face]

Cole: Dolph has lost... He has completely lost it.

King: To be honest I didn't really think he had it to begin with.

{Open for Dolph Ziggler or Anonymous GM to reply}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/18/2012, 9:46 pm

Ziggler:Grabs mic... MVP I will get my revenge because this sunday I challenge you to a... Street Fight!

Cole: And I dont know whats gotten into ziggler But we''ll be back on WCW raw after this break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/19/2012, 3:09 pm

Vampy... Whats with you and masked attackers... lol =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/19/2012, 7:16 pm

The Rock wrote:
Vampy... Whats with you and masked attackers... lol =D

hidden alliance you'll find out soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/19/2012, 8:26 pm

Once in a while you might want to run some of this hidden bullshit by an admin.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/19/2012, 8:42 pm

Because the last one worked out soooo well right purple dildo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/20/2012, 10:43 pm

Yo can I get my points for this now.

And Kane stop trolling ppl's promos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 4:01 am

You'll get your points when I grade it AND when Brock updates the points section. There are only so many hours in a day.

So relax and wait your turn.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 7:32 pm

Only yours buddy Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 7:37 pm

Kane wrote:
Only yours buddy Wink

Still stop trolling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 9:48 pm

***************OFFICIAL GRADES**************************

MVP - Every thing looks good except your spelling and grammar errors. And the fact that you are yet again using a "hidden" character.
Better Grammar and spelling would have got you 5 sp BUT...
The "hidden character would have got you a 0 sp. BUT..........

I will be nice. 4sp

Ziggler - Stop trying to rush your promos. Work on accentuating your words more. Work on the grammar and spelling too. 3 sp

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 9:54 pm

I don't get a grade for trolling??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 10:24 pm

Sure.

KANE - -10
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty6/21/2012, 11:01 pm

You put too many dashes bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep3
Page 1 of 1