World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty
PostSubject: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 9:28 am

[color=black]Cole:Well welcome back ladies and gentalmen to Monday Night WCW/color]
Lawler: And Cole what a night we have and ( Gets Interrupted by)

Crowd:BOOOOOO'S

Dolph Ziggler: WELCOME to the MR.ZIGGLES SHOW!!
Dolph Ziggler:*Takes in the air
Dolph Ziggler: And todays topic folks is time
Shut the hell up 3x

Dolph Ziggler: LISTEN WHEN THE HEEL SPEAKS!!!!!
Crowd: Boo
Dolph Ziggler: Yeah BOO me all you want. Anyways... Before I was rudely interupted
Dolph Ziggler: Time.... Time can be a number of things lets talk about the first form of time
Dolph Ziggler:One this is certain that I am the future world champion,... So lets take it back to the past since we already know the future... Last Monday night on Raw when I was so rudely interupted by this criptic junk roll the footage

Footage of ticking clock shows

[Dolph Ziggler: So last week this coward tried to scare me but you cant scare the greatest heel of all time. But off topic I just wanted to say how do you like that SUCKA?... But the point of this episode is to show that your time is up and my time is now because I am the greatest in this ring on the mic and above them all THE GREATEST HEEL OF ALL TIME! So I explained to you mentally challenge fans what the past and the fututre holds but lets get in on the present

Boo!!!

Dolph Ziggler: Looks in the crowd nodding his head

Dolph Ziggler: I am going to bring fun back in wrestling... ( Dolph Ziggler starts getting mad at crowd) YOU SHUT UP!

Dolph Ziggler: Drops the mic and heads back to the back

Dolph Ziggler: Stops for a moment... and heads back to the ring ( He grabs mic)

Dolph Ziggler: Who ever is behind this conspiracy come out here face to face if you got the balls!

Dolph Ziggler:Drops mic *waiting

[b]ANYONE CAN REPLY!!![right]

Last edited by MR.ZIGGLES on 6/11/2012, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 10:35 am

Hey Zigler,

I Need you to go back and try to fix the links, Please and Thank You
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 10:45 am

{A quick quote before I start typing the person I'm going to be is someone Lesnar didn't want me to be well f@ck him I am still going to be this guy any way}

[The lights go out and a ticking sound is heard through out the stadium]

[Once again the titron shows the apoctoliptic city but this time it shows the WCW stadium in clear veiw. The shadowy figure from before is seen walking towards the building. He stops and looks straight into the camera]

Time: I said that things will never be the same again..... I ment that completely.... Dolph I see you kid, you talk big but lets see if you can back it up.

[With that said the mysterious man starts walking into the building. Everyone in the stadium are waiting to see who it is. Dolph Ziggler just stands in the ring looking stunned as the mysterious man continues to make his way from back stage to the ring]

Time: IT... IS... TIME!!!

[The screen of the titron starts to turn to statick. The WCW fans are gripping the ends of there seats to see who is coming out.]

Cole: Oh man... Who is this guy.

King: I really do not know but who ever he is it looks like his target is Dolph Ziggler..... The kid is stunned with fear he can't move... Oh man Ziggler is going to be a deadman.

[The static of the titron had finaly settled down and the screen starts to go black as another ticking sound heard in the distance]

[Everyone in the stadium are again in shock but this time waiting to see who was coming out]

[All of a sudden the titron is turned on again and shows three letters. The letters were M, V, P]

[MVP comes out from backstage the moment he is seen the entire WCW fans go balistic with cheers. Dolp Ziggler face turns from scared to pissed in a matter of minutes. MVP circles around the ring and grabs a mic from the comentary table the walks up the still steps and enter the ring]

Fans: MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

MVP: Thank you, thank you..... First off I like to appologize for that message on the titron the guys who made that for me are the same guys who work on Chris jericho's returns.... Second I said that when I made my debute that things would never be the same again... I ment that completely.... Now I know all you fans are probably wondering where I have been all this time, and even though I not gonna bore you with details... I will say this, I am back and now that I am here WCW will now and forever will be..... BALLIN!!!!!!

[MVP does his usual three points shot taunt and the entire WCW fans once again go nuts with cheers. Again Dolph is pissed that everyone is paying more attension to MVP instead of him]

{Open to Dolp Ziggler or anyone else}

Last edited by M.V.P. on 6/11/2012, 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 11:01 am

Dolph Ziggler: HaHa you mean all this hype was for some washed up wrestler

Fans: MVP MVP MVP!

Dolph Ziggler: The last time i saw, you was jobbing

Dolph Ziggler: So MVP I think everyone is wondering why you came back ''playa''

Crowd: BOOO!

[b]Open to MVP or anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 11:32 am

MVP: Why did I come back.... Why did i come back. Well that is a good question for rookies to be asking.... Rookies like yourself Doplh Ziggler or should I say Nicki from the Spirit Squad.

[The WCW fans start to laugh at Ziggler remembering that he was Nicki]

Fans: Niicccki... Niicccki... Niicccki

[Dolph was getting pissed and was about to tell the fans to shut up but gets cut off by MVP]

MVP: Now hold on there Nicki, no need to blow a gasget.... Back to answering your question I came back for two things maybe three.... First is to knock cocky punk asses like you down a few peggs... Second is win The WCW World Heavyweight Title.. I do not care about the WCW's roster members like The Rock's problems with DX... For all I care they can all start a bloodbath, I am only here for myslef and thats it.

[Some of the WCW fans change from cheering to booing at MVP for what he said]

MVP: You called me a washed up jobber... boy I have had more title oppertunities and been through more wars through my career in WWE then you will ever have throughout your life.... I am a very dangerous man in the ring and outside as well and seems that you want to fight me don't cha Nicki.

[MVP jumps at Dolph ziggler making him run out of the ring]

MVP: Whats a matter Ziggs I thought you said were the greatest heel of all time... From what I saw you look more like the greatest bitch of all time.

[Again the WCW fans start laughing at Ziggler]

MVP: Come on Nicki if you say your good as you say you are then get in the ring and fight me right now!

[With that said MVP drops his mic, walks backwards towards one of the back turn buckles and rests his arms on the ropes waiting for Dolp Ziggler's response]

{Open for Dolph Ziggler or anyone else}

Last edited by M.V.P. on 6/11/2012, 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 11:49 am

Fans: NICKI! NICKI NICKI

Dolph Ziggler: You see MVP I dont scoop to people like you levels... I am better than you therefor what do i have to prove MVP

Dolph Ziggler: I hope you dont take it personal but its true what have you ever accomplised Montell?

*Dolph Ziggler comes back in ring and put his hand out for a hand shake,,, MVP looks at him likes he's crazy... When Dolph Ziggler slaps MVP then laughs in his face waiting for a response

[b]open to MVP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 12:17 pm

[the slap Ziggler gave to MVP what the motivation he need. MVP knee Dolph in the stomach making him fall to the ground. From there Mvp jumps ziggler and starts punching and kicking the living piss out of him]

Cole: OH MY GOD... MVP has has just snap, he is just man handling Ziggler right now.

King: I knew MVP for a long time... So I when he does this to somebody it means its on.

[Ziggler manages to kick MVP off of him and slide out of the ring but MVP jumbe out of the ring and started deleivering more punishment to Ziggler]

Cole: Where the hell is security.... Someone needs to get MVP off Ziggler.

[Again Dolph manages to gett away from MVP, he runs up the ramp heads towards backstage. MVp ran after but gets blocked by security gaurds making sure that MVP and Dolp Ziggler were nowhere near eachother]

{Open for Dolph Ziggler or The Aynonimous GM}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 5:55 pm

I never said I didn't want you to be him?? The fuck is your problem lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 6:37 pm

Brock Lesnar wrote:
I never said I didn't want you to be him?? The fuck is your problem lol

Maggy can forget the quote I put earlier. I was rash to decision when you said my character was going to cause alot of problems in the fed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 6:40 pm

M.V.P. wrote:
Maggy can forget the quote I put earlier. I was rash to decision when you said my character was going to cause alot of problems in the fed

Ummm... What??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 6:56 pm

Let me break it down for you. I said was changing my guy from Vampiro to a mysterious character which only clue was time. You first guessed MVP and then you shouldn't be that because that character would caused alot of problems in the E-fed. So I took as you didn't want me to be MVP cause I thought that you thought that it would be another Beniot incedent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 7:03 pm

No it wasn't that lol

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Ziggler - Pretty good promo, confusing at times but I still understood the overall meaning of what you were trying to get across. 3sp

M.V.P. - back to the jumping people again. Was that talked about or not??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 8:21 pm

Brock Lesnar wrote:
No it wasn't that lol

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Ziggler - Pretty good promo, confusing at times but I still understood the overall meaning of what you were trying to get across. 3sp

M.V.P. - back to the jumping people again. Was that talked about or not??

It wasn't a jump more like a you hit me now your a deadman pipe bomb. But yeah we were kinda browsing through what to do for our rivarly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 8:36 pm

So it was agreed upon then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/11/2012, 9:28 pm

The greatest heel has no problem taking shots... lol no, we talked about this feud the other night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty6/14/2012, 10:49 pm

{{{OFFICIAL GRADE}}}

It appears that Ziggler received a grade but MVP did not.

MVP- Nice back and forth. To be honest, the mystery end was better than what you've put out as MVP. Taking it as a whole, you get 3 sp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep2
Page 1 of 1