World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty
PostSubject: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 1:07 pm

Cole: YES he's here

Lawler: No he's here

Crowd: Boo's
Ziggler: Stares into the crowd then grabs a mic and screams.... IM BACK!
Ziggler: Yeah boo me you brainwashed sheeps... Anyway I came out here to talk about the '' Dark Ministry... And to be honest I hate the Dark Ministry..... More crowd heat.... Ziggler: This is what a heel does you idiotic fans!

Ziggler: But I am not scard of the Dark Ministry!

WHAT

Ziggler: The greatest heel of all time isnt scard of nothing and since The dark ministry is in charge I demand to be in King of the ring damnit! If not I Dolph Ziggler doesn't get it than I will single handley Vanish The dark ministry!

WHAT

Ziggler: So if anyone and I mean anyone is man enough than come down here and be a guest on The Mr.Ziggles show!!!

[b]OPEN TO ANYONE!
[
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 5:12 pm

Matt hardys music plays as Matt Hardy walks down to the ring chanting ECW,ECW,ECW! After a while of chanting he charges into the ring and grabs a mic to talk to Ziggler.

Matt:Ziggles,Ziggles,Ziggles,dont you understand that no one likes your show!

The crowd cheers and starts chanting YES YES YES YES YES!Hardy just smiles and begins again.

Matt:Right now there are probably people that are turning they're tvs off because of you,now,about the Ministry of Darkness,i havent been here long,but,even i know that they are hated men and even they have more fans then you!And you not being afraid plz,you got so scared of them that your hair turned white!

The crowd again cheers YES YES YES YES!Hardy chants along with them and continues.

Matt:Besides,even you aren't "EXTREME" enough to be loved like me!

The crowd begins to chant ECW ECW ECW with Hardy also chanting.

Matt:And you in King of The ring,plz,the only thing you can be King of is King of the Blondes and even with that people would still hate you!

The crowd cheers and again chants YES YES YES!

Matt:If anyone deserves to be in King of The Ring,its me,because King of The Ring is missing its Extreme value that i have to give,even though i deserve it i am not out here complaining about it like a King of Blondes like yourself!

The crowd cheers and chants KING OF BLONDES over and over,Matt laughs and continues.

Matt:If you want to be in King of The Ring earn dont complain,its probably too late for us to be in it but i will prove this friday that they made the mistake of not putting me in it,watch my first match,watch and see what Extreme is Ziggles

Matt begins to exit the ring till............

Open to anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 5:28 pm

R Truth stands at the stage and looks at matt

R.Truth: Matty Matty Matty, you got it all wrong people love this show! people turn their televisions on just to watch it! also Mr Ziggler is extreme alot like i am. I'm EXTREMELY sick of hearing you run your mouth about how extreme you are. You havnt been here long and you are starting to annoy me already. Also for a man who says hes "extreme" you seem to be an extreme cry baby when your girlfriend lita dumpped your ass for edge. Now That's whats up

TBC DOLPH OR MATT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 5:40 pm

Ziggler: *Claps Yes thankyou someone who know the truth!

Ziggler: Matt we all know your brother is the better wrestler and heck Me and R truth should be in King Of The Ring!

Ziggler: But Matt im going to ask you no im telling you to say sorry right now fatt hardy..

Ziggler: Chuckles*

[b]OPEN TO ANYONE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 5:52 pm

R.Truth: Hold Up there ziggler now i do agree with you on ost things but out of me and you I deserve to be in the King Of The Ring not you. Heck i know you wouldn't win even if you faced a box of spiders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 6:18 pm

Ziggler: Truth I think you are mistaking I would win

Ziggler: I WOULD WIN!
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 6:35 pm

Matt:Children,Children plz!Ziggler i will not apologize,but, How bout we request a match this wednesday day to see who is the true winner and the true extremist!

the crowd cheers YES YES YES!!!

open to Zig and Truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 6:41 pm

Ziggler: How about a triple threat match and after I win I will prove that im better than the both of you combined. Now the both of you get off my show!

Cole: What the hell is going on?!
Back to top Go down
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 6:55 pm

Matt:Its time for a change in wCw,after i beat you both i will bring EXTREME to this promotion,cause our match will be EXTREME RULES!!!

Matt Hardy's Music plays as he and The crowd chants YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!,he passes R-truth stares for a minute then walks to the back.

Promo ends for Hardy,Truth and Ziggles May Continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/2/2012, 7:13 pm

Ziggler: Stares at R truth

Lawler: Well that wasn't weird *sarcasm

Cole: Well folks we'll be back on WcW Raw after this quick break

Promo Closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty7/8/2012, 9:29 pm

Alrighty to be honest... I can not follow this at all, I mean I read the words... but there's like NOTHING! YOu all have BARE minimum on your responses and it just hurts to read.. I have to give all of you 1 sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )   THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone ) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE MR.ZIGGLES SHOW! ep4 ( open to anyone )
Page 1 of 1